Chapter 12

After the feed with confidence launch Emily and William attend the baftas then flew to Japan where they had their first Japanese tour and also got Japanese order than after the Japanese tour they would be going to France

William had decided to join his friends on a ski trips just days before their tour and Emily was kind of disappointed as she wanted them to have a talk about the situation they were in right now but he had decided to go skiing with his friends.

Emily exited the car followed by Harry as they were attending the event together seeing as how William wasn't there.

"Have you seen the news recently?" Harry asked his sister in law who shook her head no, she had been so busy with the kids that she didn't have time to check the news or anything.

"I hope its nothing bad" she said chuckling as she sat besides him.

"Depends" he said to which she gave him a confused look.

At Nottingham cottage Meghan was sat watching how Emily and harry interacted and she felt jealous, not that Harry was so comfortable with her but with the fact that if she were to ever marry Harry and join the family she'd always be second to Emily in not only Harry's eyes but also everyone's as Emily would be the one who married the next king and also be the well known one who people love and are already used to.

"Hey William back so soon" she said opening the door for her husband who hugged her and she laughed "hold up I know you've missed me but you'll be missing me for an eternity if you squeeze me they hard" she laughed causing William to pull back as she looked at William seeing his worried face.

"Hey what's wrong love" she asked William as he shrugged his coat of.

"Haven't you seen the news yet?" He asked wearily knowing how the news was all over the internet and the reason he came back so early was because his father advised him to come back early to come clear his name.

"Nope...is anything interesting going on" she asked William while unlocking her phone which William quickly took from her hands.

"William" she laughed trying to get her phone back.

"Em-" he was cut off by Miguel barging in to the room.

"Hey Miguel I see you forgot your manners at the door" Emily said laughing but quickly stopped seeing how serious he's face was "okay what's wrong" Emily asked as seconds later Catherine entered their apartment.

"You guys should probably sit down for this" Miguel stated as he and Catherine took a seat and the Cambridges followed a second later after looking at the two weirdly, what was going on, did one of Emily's pictures leak, or in Williams case did Kate come out and speak of the affair or was it something else, did one of their relatives pass away? These were some of the questions swirling through the couples mind.

"It's George" Miguel stated looking at the two "his protection officers say that when they went to sign him out they said he was already signed out earlier and we know it wasn't you guys so we did a lot of work and it turns out that... I don't know how to say this to you guys"

"Just spit it put already" Emily said in a panicky voice, what if they had kidnapped him, or worse he was involved in these terrorist attacks.

"He's was kidnapped" the moment Miguel said that the waterworks started flowing for Emily and she was in pure hysteria, who would kidnap her little boy.

"Emily" William said to a standing Emily who hadn't even realised that she had been standing, she immediately ran of to her sons room going to look for her little boy, maybe her mother had signed him out early and he was here he couldn't have been kidnapped no she didn't believed it not her little George.

"George honey" she called out in her normal voice not wanting to scare the little boy.

"George" she called walking out of the room and going to their room knowing there he liked to hide in there from his mother.

"George" she called put crying realising that her son wasn't in there as William pulled her into a tight hug.

"William I can't find him" she revealed crying thinking of George "were is Lottie?" She asked William who pointed into her room as Emily ran into her daughters room and hugged the little girl while trying not to cry as she didn't want to worry the little girl.

She ended up sleeping with Charlotte in her arms and William carried the two into their room as he kept hearing his wife's whimpers while she slept.

George's kidnapping

The royal family has released a statement that the oldest child of the duke and duchess of Cambridge has been kidnapped, the boy was kidnapped yesterday during school time and the palace are doing as much as they can to make sure the little prince returns home safe, they've also canceled all of Emily's engagements saying that the mother wasn't feeling well with her sons kidnapping and she might not return to work until her little boy is safe.

They also asked that you keep them in your prayers as the family is going through a hard time and that if the couple does do engagements you give them some space especially with what they are going through right now