CHAPTER Ⅰ - hide and seek

die.
I thought.
suffer, take your last filthy breath and die.

but nothing seemed to happen. I'm alive. disappointed about the well-known outcome of our little game, I sighed.

why didn't he kill me?
I wondered; leaving my - actually quite thought trough - hideout.

he should've when he had the chance; but instead he disappeared again and made me win hide and seek for the third time this month. out of respect for the spirits, I decided to stay calm. I still refuse to believe that he looses on purpose; apparently i summoned him for nothing all over.

thanks for nothing, you moron.
I thought, being well aware of his presence.

he didn't respond; instead I felt a freezing cold breeze brushing my face.

fuck off.
I mumbled; swaying unsteady towards my bed.

subconscious I noticed my dads keys - at the door downstairs - , but I didn't had the nerve to listen to his immediate complaints. being filled with rage I let myself fall into bed. the soft but cold material of my pillow absorbed my hideous scream.

I'll try again.
I promised myself; before falling asleep with the dreadful demon watching my weakly exhausted and conspicuous thin body; from the ceiling above me.