Bats Are Basically Sky Cats

"Hey, Mina, (Name), over here!" 

The two girls spotted their friends at the food court, Hagakure's floating clothes jumping up and down to get their attention. 

"Girls, you made it! What took so long?" The invisible girl asked, hugging both (Name) and Mina after they made their way over towards the rest of the girls. 

"Heh, sorry Toru, but (Name) couldn't figure out what outfit she wanted to wear." The pinkette glared at her friend jokingly, a small smirk on her face. Huffing, (Name) crossed her arms and pouted. 

"What? You can't blame me for wanting to look cute." Lifting her finger up in the air as to make a point, she continued. "Besides, you never know if someone is gonna wanna hook up. It's all based on appearance, ladies." Ochaco seemed to be the only one listening intently, while Tsuyu was telling her to not listen to the crazy girl's nonsense. 

"Well, I think that it's fine that (Name) cares about her personal hygiene enough to spend and hour on getting ready for a small outing with her friends," Yaoyorozu spoke up, chuckling as Jirou asked if that was meant as sarcastic. At this, (Name) perked up, moving in between the two girls and giving them side hugs. "Talking about small outings, how about we go shop now?" After hearing words of affirmation from her friends, (Name) cheered and skipped off with Mina and Uraraka following close behind, the rest of their friends chuckling at their silly antics. 

After passing a few stores, (Name) spotted one that had the cutest clothes she has ever seen. Gasping, the girl put her face up to the window, and called her friends over. "Mina! Look at this outfit! I bet it'd get me a lotta boys." Mina walked up to the girl, a smile on her face. "Aww, but why would you need boys when you have me?" The alien started smooched her friend on the cheek, earning a giggle from the girl. "Eh, just for vibin'. Ya feel me?" Mina nodded her head, a hand under her chin. "True, true, but boys have pee pees, and aren't pee pees gay?" (Name) glared at her friend, huffing as she crossed her arms. "Only if you don't wear socks." She brightened up, and dragged the pink girl inside. "C'mon, let's go see if they have one in my size."

After trying on many different clothes, crying over expensive figurines, and begging Momo to buy her one of those tiny backpacks for holding a, quote on quote, "Shit-load of stolen Cheetos," the girls went to a nearby boba shop to satisfy their small appetite. 

"I'm telling you, it's not true if their not hoes! It'd just be 'Women Mad!'" (Name) was arguing with Mina, who was mocking her about her phrase Women Mad, while the rest of the girls we're conversing on their own."Oh, c'mon. Everyone knows it can't be 'hoes mad' without the hoes."

"Whoa! That's no way to address a lady!"

All of the girls' heads swiveled when they heard a familiar voice, the redhead smiling at them. "Hey, guys! What're you doing here?" Kirishima walked up to the girls, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugou following close behind. "Ah, Kirishima! We were shopping and came here since we got quite famished afterwards," Momo answered, smiling towards the group of boys. Jirou turned towards them, a brow raised. "What about you guys? How'd you get Bakugou to come along?" 

Kaminari snickered while Sero explained to the girls. "We actually saw Bakugou walking on his way to the mall, so we decided to bother him while on our way here." The explosive blonde sneered at the rest of the boys, before speaking up. "These fucking idiots never leave me alone." Glancing towards the girls, he caught sight of (Name), who was sipping on a straw. "Oh, great. Another dumbass." Spotting his gaze on her figure, the girl furrowed her brows and whined at him. "Hey! Just because I spend five hours a day religiously listening to the Home Depot theme doesn't mean I'm an idiot." Kaminari waltzed towards the girl, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Yeah, I spend 6 hours! I don't even know how with all the things I have to do!"

"Besides, I'm not the one who worships All Might almost as much as Midoriya." This caused Bakugou to go Sicko Mode™️, a vein popping out of his forehead. "Don't compare me to that shittty Deku!!" (Name) smirked, deciding to tease the ash blonde a bit more. "Hmm, do I sense... sexual tension?" At this, Bakugou turned extremely red, and was seething with anger. "Hah?! What'd you say, shitty girl?!" Swiping at the girl, Bakugou swore while chasing her out of the store, her cackling being heard all the way they ran. 

"What the fuck is going on??" asked Kaminari, his brows furrowed. Mina smiled, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, just some sexual tension. I guess that outfit really did work."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

What the fuck is this ew-