Coming back to where i belong

Ellie thropp the daughter of the wicked witch ran from the auradon because of an unsupportive boyfriend his name was dorian gale.The limo had just pulled up to the castle all of her friends were sitting inside unaware of her return she wanted to suprise them.Once she entered the castle and dorian was happy to see her she goes and sits on her brothers lap and everyone was shocked until she says " Hey lil bro how are you" she said to him then later in the day they head to dinner he said this that made her choke " so sis how is the case going you know with r1" he said " oh that case it's been over iv'e just been so busy that i totally forgot to tell you that sorry" she said.Then her best friend in the hospital comes will halstead says " ellie we got your results back please don't freak out ok" he says she nods " ellie your pregnant with dorian's child" ellei gets up and goes over to him and says more like yelling "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS COULD HAPPEN" "no ellie I don't just tell me what this means" " IT MEANS MY ENEMIES CAN USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO KILL ME I DON"T WANT MY CHILD TO DIE NOT LIKE DORIAN EVEN CARES CAUSE HE CLEARLY DOESN'T". " WAIT THIS MAKES IT WORSE I HAVE TO BATTLE THE BLACK WOLVES TOMORROW OR IN 2 HOURS AND I ALSO HAVE TO BATTLE MY MOM IN EXACTLY 6 MINUTES" "relax or else you're going to..." she the faints "dorian is this true you don't want to be with her".Dorian looks down at the ground and says " i'm sorry but I would but I just can't she left me who knows she won;t do it again" liitle did they know something ellie woke up " I LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING UNSUPPORTIVE TOWARDS ME" " ellie stress is not good for you baby ok" will says then before anymore arguing goes on dinner then gets served. The dinner was quite then sam comes " sam so glad you could make it" belle says ellie the turn her head and stands up and says " how dare you return here after all thatt you did the battle was supposed to happen later but i can rearrange that".then what nobody expected lots of people go beside ellie and they turn into wolves. " I'm going to make sure that you regret being here after I told you to stay out of here" then ellie transforms into a larger wolf this all this happened outside while the  royal family was inside sam and them run inside the castle sam goes to where belle and adam were and detransforms ellie then jumps on the table and detransforn and goes over to where sam was and says " leave me and my pack ALONE".Sam gets really scared and runs away but before he does he says to dorian " hope you ellie and your little baby of yours that she is pregnant with have a happy life see you in three years ellie" then he takes off everyone looks at ellie she yells "NOOOOO HE IS NOT GOING TO WIN I WANT HIM ALIVE SO I CAN KILL HIM MAKE SURE OF THAT IS A COMMAND NOW GO AND DO IT I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE UNTIL I SEE HIM AND I KILL HIM MY DAMN SELF AN I CLEAR NOW GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".She then gets called to work she sits at her desk " ellie come here" hank says "sure" she replies " I hate to tell you this but the royal faily is going to be working with you yes including your ex there is nothing I can do i'm sorry" thats when she walks out then 12 minutes later she returns to see veryone working on a case " hey did I miss anything" she says hank then says " will haltead keeps calling talking about its urgent cal him back now please" "of course I will" she says. Ellie calls back will halstead and puts him on speaker while she does her paperwork what nobody expected to  ear from will " ellie your results came back don't freak and don't try to kill dorian when i tell you" he said then ellie glares at dorian " ellie you and dorian are about to be a family" he said then ellie hangs up she leaves and goes to talk to a kid since he killed her friend 17 years ago and is at the castle right now.(hint this was a couple weeks after the results were checked multiple times).Ellie walks in the castle to see will halstead talking then dorian speaks up " ellie are you actually pregnant with my child please don't lie to me" he says " what is I am what about your precious little girlfriend" she says then dorian says " my ex girlfriend I love you ellie and I always will and I always wanted to start a family with you i'll always love you I understand if you don't want the same as me though" she starts crying happy tears and says " dorian of course I feel the same and I would love to make it work".

<THIS WAS A FLASHBACK FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED I WILL TELL YOU HOW HE WAS BEING AN UNSUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND AND WHY SHE LEFT AND IS NOW RETURNING BACK>