Chapter 31~Love

Love-an intense feeling of deep affection

1hour. 2hours. 3hours. These hours went past and to the new parents felt like years; no news of their newborn baby boy had been heard and worry began to fill them.
"Jisung it's taking too long, what if the nurse was wrong? What if something's wrong with him?" Tears fell from Minhyeon's eyes as she spoke her worries about the baby, who she hadn't even seen yet.
"Minhyeon nothing is wrong with our baby I promise you." As if I'm queue the door opened to reveal a nurse wheeling in a small baby wrapped in a white blanket,
"We are so sorry it took longer than we expected, this little man didn't realise he now has to breath on his own and because of that he needed a little help for a while then once he was breathing on his own we did the necessary newborn checks and I'm happy to tell you both that you have a very healthy baby boy." Picking up the baby handing him to Minhyeon she took him in her arms looking down as his sleeping face.
"Looks like someone's already got their daddy's brains huh,"
"Hey I'm not that forgetful or silly."
"Jisung he's beautiful I...I love him so much."
"Minhyeon..."
"Yes,"
"I...I love you..."
"Jisung...I love you too," moving closer Minhyeon Jisung placed a kiss on her lips.
"Do you want to hold him?"
"I've never held a baby before,"
"Neither have I and what am I doing right now." Placing him in Jisung's arms and looking at him doting on his son will be an image Minhyeon won't ever want to forget.
"You realise what today is other than now his birthday right."
"Oh my god it's ur anniversary isn't it?"
"Not just that Minhyeon," she looked at him confused at what he was saying.
"This day a year ago Stray Kids won an award and went to a bar to celebrate and at that bar I met the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life and she was looking so sad and lonely I just had to know who she was,"
"Me..."
"Yes Minhyeon, I guess this little man knows the best day to be born hey."
"Hyunjin's going to want some type of shared birthday thing now and he's not taking my baby's birthday fun."
"Don't worry we can deal with a dramatic Hyunjin later but right now let's just enjoy the alone time we have with him now before the 8 loud people come in and will never want to give him back."