Chapter 66~Date

Date-(I found no correct meaning to suit this)

Today was a special day. For one special little boy. It was his favourite day of every month. His Eomma and Jaemin day. A day without anyone but the two of them. Centred around fun and food but most importantly them. Jaemin loves his Eomma more than anyone else; of course he loves his Appa but his Eomma was just the most special person to him. (A/N: I am crying after this one paragraph)

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma! Wake up! Time to get up and take sisters to Uncle's before we go!"
"I'm up I'm up, Jaemin calm down and don't jump on the bed. Hang on Jaemin it's 6am and you're sisters aren't being picked up until 9am." With that's cute little pout formed on Jaemin's face.
"I'm sorry Eomma, Jaemin just excited..."
"Awww I know, come on lay in bed with me till Aeri and Aera wake up."

7:30am the twins came running into the room trying to get onto the bed with slight failure due to them being rather small.
"Mama help."
Minhyeon sat up helping both girls onto the bed letting the 4 of them snuggle up together for the next 30min before they got up to have breakfast and get ready for the day.

"Ok girls now I don't want you torturing Uncle Chan or any other Uncles today."
"Yes mama." The twins spoke in unison with big smiles on their faces as they continued to eat their breakfast.
"Once everyone's done with food; Jaemin make sure your sisters only pack needed things while I wash up then I'll come get all of your outfits and we can all get dressed before going."
"Yes Eomma,"
"Good boy."

8:50am they heard the door open and the voice of Chan saying he was there.
"Uncle Chan!" Both girls ran to him jumping up before he lifted them, then put them down going towards Jaemin who sat on the sofa waiting for his eomma.
"Jaemin-ah,"
"Uncle Chan I missed you,"
"Awwww I missed you too Jaemin."
"I'll get Eomma."

Coming back into the room with Minhyeon, they spent a few minutes catching up before chan left with the girls.
"Now Jaemin what would you like to do on this special day?"
"Park and café Mama."
"Park and café it is then."
Grabbing the things they needed; Minhyeon and Jaemin both headed towards the door to get their shoes and coats on before leaving.

Although the sun was shining that day a chilly breeze was in the air meaning a particular parent had to keep asking her child to keep his coat on no matter how sunny it looked.
"Jaemin I mean it,"
"But Mama I feel hot."
"Once you take it off you'll feel cold again and you won't want that."
"Ok Mama,"
"Good boy, now go play and if you want me I'll be sitting right here watching you."
Sitting on the bench. Minhyeon had a soft smile on her face as she watched her son playing amongst the children.
"Mama come push me on the swing!"
"Coming!"
For what felt like hours they played together enjoying the time they had.
"Come om Jaemin lets go get some lunch for you and I."

As they sat in the café eating their food Jaemin felt the need to ask something.
"Mama..."
"Yes?"
"When will we see Appa?"
"Very soon and I promise you that."
"Ok Mama..."
"You miss him don't you,"
"Me and the twins miss him lots and lots and lots."
"I'm sure he misses the 3 of you the exact same probably even more."
"Do you miss him Mama?"
"Of course I do,"
"I bet he misses you more."

With the day almost gone they began to head back home. Standing at the door was Chan with one sleeping girl in his arm and one holding his hand looking sleepy.
"Awwwww did my girls get tired?"
"Aeri didn't last as always, she's been asleep since before I put her in her car seat."
"The girl loves her sleep while Aera here loves to fight it. Why don't you stay for dinner Chan."
"I'd love too."

During dinner they all sat talking and laughing with each other. Before they knew it, it was time to have baths and get washed and into pyjamas.
"Mama can you play with me and Aeri?"
"Of course I can Aera,"
"Don't worry Minhyeon I think Jaemin and I are going to listen too some top secret music no one else has heard."
Jaemin hearing those words became excited. Any time there was plans for a new comeback Chan would let him listen to the draft he'd made.
"Is it a good one uncle Chan?"
"Well I don't know but you definitely will."
Chan began to play the song while Jaemin gave his full concentration.
"So what did you think?"
"I think you need to change some parts,"
"Is that so?"
"Can I come to the studio tomorrow and help you change it?"
"I'd be all up to that but you need to ask your Eomma."
"She'll let me I promise she will."
"Hmmmm ok then, you can come to the studio and help me change things. Might even let you replace Changbin on the production team but don't tell him I said that."
"No Uncle Chan don't replace him just add me and make us 4racha or something really cool."
"Hahahhaha, you remind me so much of your Appa with some things you'd say."
"So I look like Appa and act like him?"
"You're a mini Jisung and there's no denying it."
"Jaemin is better looking than Appa though because he looks like Mama too."
"Better not tell your Appa that one,"
"Shhhhhhhh."
"Shhh is definitely right. Now Jaemin I hate to go this but I have to leave now so you can all head to be bed."
"You better sleeo too uncle Channie,"
"I'll try,"
"Jaemin won't sleeo unless uncle Channie does."
"Well we can't have that can we, I'll sleep once over showered I promise you."
"Yay! Bye bye uncle Channie I'll see you tomorrow."
"I'll see you tomorrow."

Once Chan had bid his goodbyes to everyone he left allowing Minhyeon to put all the 3 children to sleep before going to sleep herself.

————————————————————————
A/N: This was a longer chapter than I anticipated but I did it. I've not been too happy with any of my writing lately but have been wanting to get a chapter out for a couple of weeks so here it is even though it's not a very good one.