Day of the Great Devourer

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, Ninja, go!" Sensei says as Wu and Pythor are swollen.

"NO!" I yell.

"Sensei," Kai said.

"No," Jay said, but the Devourer looks at us. "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still," Jay starts to speak.

"This isn't a T. rex!" I shout at him.

"Run!" Kai shouts as we all run to the Bounty, Jay trips in front of me.

"Wait! Wait for me!" Jay shouts as I pull him up.

"Let's go, let's go!" I say.

"Fire up the engines. I said, fire up the engines," Nya said as Lloyd tries to start the Bounty up.

"There's no wind. And we only have the reserved fuel," Lloyd panicked.

"Use it," Nya said as the Bounty starts to fly away.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear," Jay said.

"Working on it. Blasters on full," Nya said.

"Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake," Kai cheered.

"Uh, I think it heard you," Jay said as we look back and see the snake again on our tail.

"I hate snakes," I growl.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us," Kai panicked.

"We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon," Nya said.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent," Zane said.

"Never tell me the odds!" Nya yelled.

"It's coming in for another attack. Port side" Cole said

"We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon," Lloyd warned.

"Throw everything overboard," Nya command.

"What?" The boys say as I run out the door."

"We need to lose some weight," Nya said.

"Port side" We all start to throw stuff over, Jay was about to throw over my (Childhood toy or blanket).

"Jay, you throw that over. I will feed you to that snake," I threaten, as he instantly put it back down and went and grabbed something else.

"Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay asks.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else, overboard," Cole said.

"Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!" Nya said.

"Ah, we lost him," Cole said, but then the Devourer bites off and engine.

"Abandon ship!" Nya shouts.

"Goodbye, old friend," Zane said. We all jump off and watch as the Devourer swallows the Bounty.

"No!" We shout, I hugged Lloyd with tears. My home...gone.

"Unh, it's gone," Cole said.

"Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty," Kai said.

"There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger," Zane said.

"Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect" Jay said, I wiped my tears away.