-ˏˋ STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ˎˊ-

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Warning: kind of long

-ˋˏ ༻🍰༺ ˎˊ-

It was lunch time. You and your best friend Mina were chatting as usual but Mina noticed something different about you, she noticed that you would space off quite often. "Uhh... (y/n)? Are you ok?" Mina said as you spaced off again.

"..Yyeeaah what is it?" You mumbled never looking away from where you were looking.

"Your spacing out again girl, what's going on?" She asked you but you never responded. She looked at the direction you were looking, wondering whats gotten you in a trance. Mina's eyes soon landed on a dark green haired boy who was sitting next to Todoroki and Tenya.

Mina's confused look soon turned into a big smirk. "(Y/n)~" she cooed poking your cheeks.

"What?" You were a little annoyed because she knew that you hated it when people start to poke you.

"You got a crush on midoriya~"

"N-nani!? I don't have a c-crush on h-him! Were only friends" You stuttered, trying to deny it "W-Were just friends.."

"Yeah right. You defiantly don't have a crush on him because you keep staring at him and every time you talk to him you definitely don't blush." Mina said sarcastically while taking a sip of her strawberry milk.

"..is it that obvious?" You blushed.

"I mean for me it is but.. I don't really know about Midoriya." She responded looking over at the table with izuku who was smiling at something Tenya said "why don't you go ask with him"

"H-huh... y-you mean like a d-date!?"

"Yup"

"... I don't know... maybe it isn't really a good idea. he probably likes me as a friend" you mumbled with a sad smile.

"Well... there is only one way to find out besides how can he resist a cute, sweet girl like you" she smiled playing around with your face. You both laughed and ate the rest of your lunch.

Time skip

"That's all you need to know for the test" Aizawa Sensei said as the last bell of the day soon rung.

"Class dismissed"

You started to pack your bags, you looked over at Izuku's desk and noticed he was gone.

Shoot

You grabbed your bags and sprinted down the halls looking for your green haired crush.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" You heard Tenya yell from a distance.