-ˏˋ THE CARROT THIEF ˎˊ-

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Midoriya!bunny!x reader
Warning: kind of long and I didn't proof read it cuz I'm lazy

Note: sorry for not posting sooner. Even though my school is closed I still get a lot of schoolwork.

Wordcount: 2726

-ˋˏ ༻🐇༺ ˎˊ-

You were woken up by a sound coming from your bed side table. You glared towards your alarm clock that was making that annoying sound that you learned to hate. You turned off your alarm clock before burying your face into your pillow.

It was 6:00 in the morning. On a saturday.

You hate mornings, aspecially saturdays. On saturdays you always had to wake up and leave early because your job was a good 30 minute drive since the animal shelter is in the city centre and you didn't exactly live their due to the pricy apartments.

As much as you hated the long drive, you didn't really had a choice. You were a struggling college student who needed some money to pay the rent, college textbooks and food. For a part-time job it sure pays well, it was enough to live a normal life with.

You groaned as you felt your eyes close again. You were exhausted from yesterday night because you pulled an all nighter for some stupid assey.

After a while you opened your eyes again. You yawned turning to lay on your side to look at your alarm clock. Your eyes shot open. "Oh crap! I'm going to be late!" You yelped as you stumbled out of bed towards your bathroom and got ready as quickly as you could. Around this time their is a always a traffic jam on the highway so it would be wiser if you take the train. You grabbed your bag that held all your personal belongings and ran to the trainstation.

Little did you know that you forgot something important...

Time skip

When you arrived you stumbled out of your car and ran to the entrance of the animal shelter. You opened the door and heard a little bell rang signaling that someone walked in.

"Your late" you hear a monotone voice speak up. You looked towards the source of the sound. It came from a person behind the counter, they had medium long black hair that was put into a small ponytail and had bags underneath their eyes. They wore a oversized yellow cardigan. They looked like they slept horrible and haven't shaved in a while.

"S-sorry I-"

"I don't care about your excuse, It's your fault if you get fired" aizawa mumbled and walked away.