Feelin' like a Queen

Guys, I feel like I'm the Queen of everything — I'll tell you the reasons. And I don't want to hear NO arguments, everybody's born differently.

1. Year of Birth: 2000 — I got 3 zero's right? I'm the first baby that's born in 2000 after the 1990's. ((I'm the center of the universe.)) 😂😂

2. Birthday: January 31st — My Birthday's at the end of the month, that also means; My Birthday is the last date of the month.

3. Season I was born: Winter — I'm a Winter Queen, like Elsa. Because when Winter starts, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't get sick. Only my mom and my two sisters, no offense to y'all.

4. 6 letter; Olivia Ashley — Olivia is my first name and Ashley is my middle name. They both got 6 letters in them.

5. 7 letter; Diamond and January — Yes, Diamond IS my last name and January is my birth month. They both got 7 letters in them.

6. Zodiac Sign; Aquarius — Aquarius has 8 letters in them. ((Maybe that's why I'm a Winter Queen, I get cold VERY easily too.))

7. Night Owl — I stay up almost EVERY night, that's why — I call myself "The Night Owl Queen". ((No offense to those who aren't one.))

8. Age-up first — Me! I'm the first in 2000 to age-up first than my other 4 friends. Here's the following; Me, Taejhon, ((my crush)), Kyla and my childhood friend, Quira. ((I'm not telling you my crush's name.))

Like I said, I'm the Queen of EVERYTHING!!!! The list of 1-8 is ALL true! I'm not tryna make anyone feel bad, that's just how I am. If I did offended you, I'm sorry — I can't do nothing about it.

I'll tell you all together now, it's... Olivia Ashley Diamond, January 31st of 2000 — Aquarius and I'm a Night Owl. 😇❤️

And I'm proooud to be one! Thank the Lord for bringing me to this universe, I'm always in your hands. Love you, God! 🙏🏼❤️😊