🦋Truce🦋

The turtles were out on patrol while Athena followed behind them in her ghost form. She has grown to control her powers very useful and its all thanks to Donnie. While the turtles were at TCRI to see what the Kraang were planning to do. They were going to use some sort of device to create a portal in Dimension X and Donnie created a machine to stop the Kraang portal. While they were discussing a plan to get in, Athena took the time to enter inside of the Kraang hideout. She snuck inside to play with the equipment to see what she can do to unwire most of the technology equipment. 

Even though Athena was doing all of this for her brothers she didn't know that she got herself trapped that the Kraang set up around the base. She gasped as a Kraang walked over to her and tilt his head.

"The one known as 'Ghost Girl' is now captured. We can use you to be a perfect test on our newest creations." Kraang said.

"No! I-I don't want to be tested." Athena cried banging on the sealed as she looked around in panic and frighten shown on her face. 

The Kraang were planning to open the portal when the turtles enter. Raph looked around as his eyes bulged when he saw Athena in the center of the circle.

"Guys, I guess Athena took it too far," Raph said.

"Are you kidding me? She got herself captured?" Leo groaned.

"Can't she use her powers to escape out of there?" Mikey asked.

"I think she can't do it. She's not strong enough or it may be too powerful for her to even get out of there." Donnie said.

"We're gonna get her out and destroy that portal machine," Leo claimed.

"Let's do it!" Mikey said.

Leo used the weapon that Donnie made and prepared to aim it at the machine. 

"Say goodnight Kraang." He said.

When Leo pulled the trigger as it ZAP, it didn't do anything as it shocked them.

"What just happened?" Raph asked.

"There's a force field? Why didn't you tell me!?" Leo shouted at Donnie.

"Well, obviously I wanted us to fail," Donnie said in sarcasm. "HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW!"

The Kraang saw the turtles hiding as they went to fight against them and rescue Athena.

~TimeSkip~

After the fight, the turtles took Athena back to the lair and put her in time out for disobeying. It was a long punishment until Leo told her that it was over and gave her ice cream in a bowl to cheer her up.