How it all start

!!! It not good for positive kids read this . Don't want u to get wrong ideas!!!!

As she was born to the world . With a small body as a size of an adult hand
With a dead twin that was told when she's older and it was her fault .

She grow up being a happy child loving all her family and siblings .
She's trust them so much .
Listen to their talk and laugh .
She was cheerful and happy .
She loves to draw and do what children liked to do .
She loves Barbie doll .
She was pure as white sheets .
She likes to wears what girls liked skirt and being beautiful.

At the age of 7 years old . That pure as white mind , cheerful as child should be was destroyed by her own big brother .

She was touch with a hand that burn all the pure as white of her childhood . His touches that never he stop with the other girl siblings turn to be victims of his .

As she grow up .
She change to a negatives inside person and yet outside she was fine as a bird feathers that never broken .
She was fine and yet that incident never stop her playing back in her mind .
She hates guys touches yet she fall in love turns out she was disgusted with it .
She was dirty . She wasn't the girl that boys will love . Her thoughts was always bind with those kind of words .
No one will loves you .
Why didn't they help me ? . Was I not your child mother ? . What am I ??
Why didn't my sisters help me when they saw what he had done to me behind the locked doors ?!! . Why was the cousins I told what happen done the same thing to me ?! . Was I unlove because I was dirty at such young age ?!! .

(Sorry to those who reads this and you know... Childlish writing and sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar and all 😆)