Hey mommy

As I told my mother , she ignore the things I wrote in that paper .

The thing that was done to me that I was scared to tell .
In my mind all I could think of was why she didn't do anything to stop it .

I grew up full of excuses as he was gone acting like nothing happens I only could study and study because I know books will never ever betray me like they did .

My little brother that I love turn to hate because he was one of them . Taking everything away from me . I wonder why .

I repeat same words everyday in my mind
"Why am I like this ?! Why is it me?! Why didn't anyone tell me what to do?! Where is my hero?!"

I once saw it on television something that we should love our mom and family .

That day I laugh a bit "yeah right "
I kept on trying to help myself with my depression by trying to forget it and move on . I turn to bad child and steal shit from my own family .

I got busted and I scream everything out what I felt .

But hey look in the morning as if  nothing happens that yesterday incident my words was just like a sand that can be blown away .

I felt like shit and turn to this slut at young age and kept on seeing what happen to me .

I stop studying .
I stop being a good child .
I'm tired of smilling .
U can love him as much as you want I'm tired of being a good child .
I'm sorry for that mommy .

*I'm sorry , I felt like shit *