5|Human or Vampire?

|third person pov|

The girls were now on the walk back home, which was once again silent. There was no tension, but things for sure needed to be talked about, but nobody knew what to say.

"Eryn, I'm sorry." Nora gave up, shaking her head. "For pulling you into my mess, my so far from normal mess. You could've gotten hurt today, and I could've been dead-" she was cut off.

"But you're not, thank god he showed up, It's okay, really. But..I told you so." Eryn shrugged, and Nora gave her the death stare. "Too soon?"

"We'll probably need to stay here in New Orleans for a little longer than expected."

"We're in no rush to be anywhere? Why not spend our time here, all supernatural aside, it's a pretty city." Eryn said, coming to terms with the fact that New Orleans may be 'Home' for a little while, and there was nothing wrong with that. Anybody who went there was bound to fall in love with the town, and that is exactly what happened.

Eventually the girls were outside of the complex, and Eryn went to open the door, but It was already open . Somebody was inside.

"Nora, somebody has to be in there. I know we locked it when we left earlier."

"What do we do?" They couldn't go inside unarmed, but standing outside the door looking like idiots wasn't helping either. Eryn caught sight of a fire extinguisher hanging on the opposite wall.

"This can be our weapon?" She said snatching it off the wall. Nora shrugged, and opened the door all of the way. Chants were immediately heard, and anyone with ears could hear that there was more than one person. The thought to call Klaus popped into her head.

"Ignatium fesmatos tribum, Ignatium fesmatos tribum, Ignatium fesmatos tribum." They repeated over, and over again.

Eryn walked through the door, and saw 3 women chanting, and one standing in the middle of them, her head snapped towards the girls when they walked in and it was Celeste, Again. Nora snatched the phone from her pocket, and clicked on his contact. He answered on the second ring.

"Klaus, they came to me house-" She paused when she watched Eryn throw the fire extinguisher in their direction, but their magic flew it into the kitchen with a hard crash.

"Shit" Nora said sharply into the phone speaker.

"I hope we're no responsible for damages." Eryn whispered, and Nora rolled her eye at her.

"Love, I'm on my way." He ended the call, and she put the phone back in her pocket.

"We're dead." Nora said in a monotone voice, but Eryn didn't wanna hear it.

"If you keep talking like that we are, and I thought Celeste was dead." She said, confused, they were running out of time and options, quickly. Even though Nora didn't really practice magic, she wasn't ignorant when It came down to it.

"She probably body jumped, with the magic of 3 other witch I'm sure she had no problem." She told Eryn quickly, while also trying to find some sort of makeshift weapon they could use.
No luck.

"I'm Celeste darling, you can't kill me that easily." She spoke, waving her arm, shutting the door behind the girls. They were officially trapped.

"Motis!" She creamed, and curled her hand in a fist in Eryns direction. Next thing you know, Eryn's neck went flying to the side, and the crack was deafening. She fell to the floor, lifeless.

"No!" Nora's screech's resembled how she was feeling, and her cried only got louder as she fell to her knees, grabbing onto her left hand. She siphoned some magic, and kept quiet. She turned around and pushed her hands in the witches direction, and she gave her a taste of her own medicine. She snapped her neck, but she gasped when all of the witches mimicked her, they must've been linked. She was so worked up, she almost didn't see Klaus standing in the door way, with his eyes wide. His body slammed up against an invisible barrier, and before he has to ask, the words flew out of her mouth.

"Come in." In a flash he picked up both of the girls, and whisked them to the compound.

_____

He gently set Eryn's limp body on the sofa, and Nora starred blankly not taking her eyes off of her.

"What happened, love?" He said sitting down next to her, and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Celeste she was back, and I don't even know how she figured out where I lived, I figured that she body jumped. And they did that." She said defeated, pointing at her limp friend.

"Yeah, body jumping is one of her favorite tricks." Klaus said, rubbing her shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Do you practice magic?" She lightly shook her head.

"No..I don't. I mean I was mad about that they did to Eryn so I did use magic to kill Celeste. But normally I can just about float a feather." And it was true, why get involved with the supernatural realm, when she can pretty much live a normal human life, without the drama.

"I think you should start, one of my sisters are a witch, I could see if she could help you?" He offered, and this was a big deal when it came to Klaus.

"Yeah..but why are you helping me. I mean you don't even know me." She didn't mean to come off rude, but she wanted to know. Klaus paused, he had to make the same choice Nora had to make earlier. Tell the girl the why or not.

"Why, is it so weird that I would help you?" He said, and she finally looked at him in the eyes. They held emotion, he was waiting for an answer.

"I guess not." She bit her lip, looking back at Eryn's body.

"I'm sorry about your friend, by the way." He added, and she sighed.

"She should be fine, I gave her my family heirloom ring, before we got here. It protects her from death by all supernatural creatures. It's where I siphoned my magic from." She explained starting to calm down, while still thinking about what he said.

"She has my blood in her system? Are you sure she won't turn?" He questioned.

"If she is human the ring should bring her back human, if she was is supernatural then she will come back a vampire. And I think I know if my bestfriend is human or not." But she didn't mean for it to come out with an attitude, it happened, and she felt bad.
She tucked a piece of her brunette, blond highlighted hair behind her ear.

"I-I'm so-" Before she could even blink her eyes, Klaus had her across the compound, pinned against the wall. It was quiet.

"That wasn't a very lovely tone." He said, with a growl undertone to his voice. Nora couldn't move, it's like she was shot with a stun gun.

"No..I didn't mean too, I'm sorry." She submitted to him, which was a big thing for her. After all of the things that happened to her, she had tough skin.

He gently let her go, and the girl bursted into tears.

"What's wrong, my lovely?" He asked immediately walking over to comfort her.
He thought it was something he had said to her.

"I-I-killed..." She started, but was sobbing too weak to finish it. Klaus gently stroked her back, which included her soft hair.

"Shhh, It's alright love." He comforted, or at least attempted to, he's not used
to this kind of stuff.

"I killed somebody, for the first t-time in life.." She cried, she not only killed Celeste, but 3 other people along with her. She was devastated.

"Nora love it's okay, look I will protect you from the witches, we'll go out tomorrow to research your family crisis, and Eryn will wake up regardless. Vampire or Human. And the witches deserved it." He huffed, taking some of her hair, and pushing it out of her face. "You're too pure for me."

"Vampire or Human.."