0.2

Innocence Lost

When Odin came and told me that my father was dead it was as if part of my soul had been taken. I didn't know which part of my soul, not until we had King Aelle and his pathetic army in front us.

The innocent side of me is now gone and filled with anger and vengeance.

As I stand next to my brothers and let out a war cry the last of it leaves my body, I can feel it.

"Ragnar!" My brothers and I yell as we take off, once I reach them I raise my axe and swing at the man before me.

I hit his neck and blood squirts all over my face, I smile to myself and look up to the sky.
"Odin! All Father! Hear me now! If you will it then I shall die here on this field but at least let me avenge my father!"

I laugh as I watch King Aelle get dragged in the mud, I feel Ivar slap my left shoulder and I look at him, smiling as if this were the greatest show I will ever see.

"You see Y/N! The Gods have fated this!" Ivar yells and I nod my head, "Yes brother, so they have!"

We come to a stop and I am the first to hop onto the muddy path.

King Aelle after being instructed to do so shows us where our father was killed when an idea sparks in my head.

I walk over to King Aelle and smile, "Where are your wife and children? Hmm?" I question.
The moment I say this I earn grins from Hvitserk and Floki.

Floki chuckles and walks to my side, "I know a King wouldn't have an heir so where are they?"
He just looks at me and shakes.

I put my axe to the side of his throat and he tells me where they are, I turn around and stare at the people around me.

"Well?! Go and get them!" I shout and a few Viking get on their horses.
Bjorn walks over to me, "Are you sure you are capable of this sister" He ponders aloud.

I laugh and walk away only to hear Sigurd chip in, "He's right Y/N. Are you sure you won't make one of us do it?" He sneers.

"This man made our father suffer. Now I want to make him suffer as you all do, but I want to make him feel what we felt when Odin told us about Ragnar brothers. Except I want him to watch"

His wife and son stood before me and I smirked to myself, the boy wasn't too you so it's not like I will be killing a child.

And his wife has seen enough of this life time, her time has come.

"How will you do it dear Y/N" Ivar says, not believing I am capable of doing this.
They think I am weak minded, not strong enough to do these things myself.
Like my mother.

I turn to Ubbe and ask him for his knife, he stares at for what seems like a long time but eventually walks over to me and hands it over.

I thank him and then walk over to the kings wife and son.
"Who should I start with first? Ah! The wife yes" I yell so Aelle can hear me.

He tries to get out of Hvitserk and Sigurds grasp but fails, yelling and begging for me not to do it.

I smile and then grab the wife by her hair, she screams in pain and fright.
I scream at her shut up and then put the knife to her throat.

I look at Ivar then Bjorn and then Ubbe, he nods his head slightly and then I look at Aelle, I get so much satisfaction watching him be in this state.

I go to cut her throat but stop, I keep eye contact with Aelle and smile, "No that wouod he too easy" I mumble and then proceed to stab her in the stomach.

Over and over and over again.

Her screams anger me so I decide to shut her up, I look at Aelle again and then slice his wife's throat open in one swift motion and then throw her to the ground.

There's a look of shock on the Floki and my brothers faces, and I laugh to myself.

I then walk over to the boy, he tries so hard to get away but I stomp on his back, stopping him.

Aelle's muffled cries are like music to my ears.
I then drag the boy up by his hair and walk over to Aelle.

All the while he tries to get out of my grip, I slap him hard and he stops.

Once I am close enough to Aelle and my two brothers I spit in Aelle's face.

Hvitserk and Sigurd look at each other with evil smiles and then look at me, as if they are proud.

And they are, by the Gods they are.
I am no longer this innocent little princess.
I have proven I am just as much Viking as them.

"For Ragnar" I say to Aelle and then slice his sons throat, it's so deep you could see the bone before the blood came.

It squirted on Aelle, Sigurd and Hvitserk as they let out chuckles.

I then throw the boy to the ground harshly and walk closer to Aelle, I am so close to him my nose is almost touching his.

He looks as if his life has drained from his body, he has gone limp almost. As if he has give up all hope.

I grab him by his hair and put the knife in the air, waiting for Bjorn to grab it.

I look Aelle in the eyes and smile, "your turn"