See you [4]

🌈

They shared a passionate kiss, for a minute or two, both lost in their own little world. But before they can go further than a kiss, they were interrupted by wolf whistles and teasing cheers from Jeongguk's friends.

Taehyung was the one who pulled away first, cheeks flushing after the realization that they almost gave them a live show. Jeongguk groans feeling the plush lips leave his own. He almost whined but instead chuckles as Taehyung quickly hides his blushing face on the crook of his neck, murmuring how embarrassing it is.

Jeongguk signs his friends to shut up as he comforts his shy baby. "Why don't you join us baby?" He quietly whispers as he peck on his hair. "They want to meet you."

"But they already know me." Taehyung answers, nuzzling more on Jeongguk's neck.

"Well, they know you as Taehyung of BTS. I want to introduce you as my boyfriend." Jeongguk reasoned out as he take a step back so he can look at him. He lifted his face to look at him, almost cooing seeing his cheeks blushing furiously.

"I'm embarrassed." He whined as he try to hide again.

"Why would you be embarrassed baby? You're Kim Taehyung."

"That's why Gukkie. I'm supposed to be the hyung here." He huffed. "But-" He trailed off.

"But what?" Jeongguk ask in confusion. "Ahhh!" He says after realizing what he means. "You're embarrassed because they'll know that you're the baby." He teases. "And I'm the hyung here."

"Is this hyung kink I'm hearing?" Bambam yelled teasingly earning a glare from Jeongguk because Taehyung just whined even more and clings to him.

Yugyeom hits his friend before looking at the couple. "Hyung, don't be shy. We're all friends here." He said, gesturing them to sit down.

"Let's go." Jeongguk said, taking his hand to intertwine their fingers.

"But Gukkie, I don't want to be a bother. This is your night with your friends. I just want to see you sooner but I really don't have any plans to stay longer and I came back with Yoongi hyung so he's probably waiting for me in the dorms. I should just-" His rambling was cut off by a soft peck on his lips.

"It's okay baby. They don't mind you being here." He assures.

"Yes Taehyung. And we want to get to know you too." Mingyu added, purposely calling Taehyung by his name to tease his friend.

"That's hyung for you." Jeongguk was fast to correct him, earning chuckles from the others.

"Just say you have a crush on him and go.." Eun Woo added fuel to the fire.

"I mean, everyone has a crush on him. Who wouldn't right?" Bambam said, shrugging but with a hint of teasing in his smile.

"You didn't just-" Jeongguk said in disbelief. "Okay, we're leaving." He said quickly.

"Oh c'mon Jeon. You can't just keep Taehyung hyung to yourself." Yugyeom argued.

"He's mine." He said as a matter of fact, wrapping a possessive arm around his waist as he throws glares at his friends.