Awkward Confession (Luke Skywalker)

Request: Hi! Can you write a luke x reader where the reader has a hard time saying her feelings and she really likes luke (and luke likes her) and he doesn't know how to tell her and just is a huge cute awkward mess😍. Requested by @curlyfriesworld.

"I don't know what I should do R2. If Ben was here, he'd tell me to search my heart and I'll find the answer, but it's not that easy. I know she cares about me too, I can feel it, but that doesn't make it any easier. So, what should I do?" Luke was conflicted between telling you and not telling you how he feels about you.

The droid made some noises.

"I know that you don't know. I guess we'll have to see next time we see her".

R2 made more noise.

"What? Are you sure she's here? How do I look?"... "ah, Y/n, welcome! I didn't know you were coming. Is there something I can help you with?".

R2 bumped into him. It was his way of saying that's not the right question to ask.

"Lujke, it's nice seeing you again! Yes, there is! What's wrong with R2?" You chuckled.

"Uhm, nothing, just the usual" he didn't know what to do with his hands, so he awkwardly rested one arm on the table and the other one on R2.

"Are you alright?" You noticed that he was acting strange.

"I am. So, what can I help you with?".

"A friend of mine has been captured by the Empire and I need your help getting him back".

"Him?".

"Yes, he's a very good person and knows a lot of things that the empire could use against us".

"But why me?".

"You're the only person I can trust. Besides, you're a Jedi knight. I have no doubt that you'll manage it successfully".

"Uh, I don't know".

R2 nudged him "I mean, I don't know if it'll be successful but I will try my best, I promise".

"Thank you and Luke, may the force be with you".

—-

"Thank you" you jumped on him and hugged him.

"I was just doing my job as a Jedi".

"Still, you could've refused. It was a dangerous mission but you didn't. I really appreciate what you did".

"I'm just glad I could help".

There was more to say but he couldn't bring himself up to say it. The same goes for you, so instead you just stood there in awkward silence.

"I should leave. They're expecting me".

"Right. Then I shouldn't hold you any longer".

"I'll see you around, Skywalker".

"And you, y/l/n".

There was an awkward hug after he extended his hand to you and you went in for a hug but then wanted to shake his hand when he extended his and he went in for the hug, it was more of a bump than a hug.

"Goodbye R2" you turned your back on Luke and started walking away.

"Hey, Y/n" he called.

"Yes" you immediately turned around, hoping he'd make you stay.

"It's nothing. May the force be with you" he scratched his head.

"And you".

R2 came up to you and made some noise.

"R2!" Luke yelled.

"What did you say?... "Really? Are you sure?... "he said that himself" you grinned as you communicated with R2 and he told you everything Luke told him.

He even recorded their conversation and started projecting it.

"That's enough R2!".

"No, let him show me. I'm curious to know what else you've said about me".

"You weren't supposed to find out this way".

"You weren't supposed to know how I feel either, but you cheated, using your powers".

"All for a good cause, I assure you" he tried to convince you.

"Hmm, is that so?" You took a step closer and so did he.

"It is".

"And what cause was that?' you took one more step and he closed the gap between the two of you.

"I think you already know".

"Are you using your powers?".

"No, this time it's just a gut feeling".

"Well, you are right".

He bowed down and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

Star Wars Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें