Development (Darth Vader)

Request: Something along the lines of the reader becoming hurt by a Jedi & Vader becoming worried about her & her health? he lets his emotions get the best of him, maybe a little romance ?? :) Requested by anon.

Request: Hi. Could you please consider my following request for Darth Vader x Fem!Reader. She is blind, and at the service of a War Lord as a domestic. Darth Vader, in the name of the Empire, had to often deal with this War Lord and as such, is oftenly visiting him. As such, he got to meet and know more and more about her. Suprisingly enough, a strong link tied up between them over the years. Would it possible for you to tell about a moment of tenderness between them ? Thank you very much. Requested by @leenavnarsworld.

Although you wanted nothing to do with politics, sometimes you had to deal with politicians on behalf of your lord.

Darth Vader was the only one you haven't dealt with, since your lord was always there when he was, out of fear. Until one day, something urgent happened with his family and he had to leave immediately, putting you in charge. You had only heard so much about him and how everyone fears him. You neve cared what people said and since you haven't met him, you didn't fear him.

You waited in the meeting room, which usually would be occupied with your lord and Darth Vader.

He entered with two stormtroopers and sat down.

"Where is Lord Tsaroz?" He asked immediately.

"Lord Vader, you're here! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Unfortunately, an urgent matter came and Lord Tsaroz had to leave. He apologizes for this inconvenience but I hope that you accept to discuss the matter with me. My name is Y/n and I'm in Lord Tsaroz's service" you introduced.

"Hmm... I see".

He told the stormtroopers to stand outside and informed you of everything that you should tell your Lord and asked for your opinions on several matters. You'd always answer with "I believe Lord Tsaroz would think that...".

"You're not really a politician, are you?" He concluded.

"No, sir".

"Do you like talking about politics?".

"It's what my lord wishes".

"But do you enjoy it?".

"To be honest, my lord, no".

He was surprised that you spoke the truth in front of him "hm.. I didn't either".

"What changed your mind?".

He looked at you in shock. No one has dared asking personal questions about his life before. He stood up from his seat and stood close to you and sensed that you were not afraid or showing any kind of emotion. It was just a simple question to you.

"That's a conversation for another time" he left.

For the first time in a long time he felt something in his heart. He didn't know what it was nor did he want to feel it. He found himself thinking about you in the next few days.

When it was time to see Lord Tsaroz, he was looking forward to it, only to be disappointed when he actually showed up.

"I see the matter's been resolved" he noted.

"Oh, yes. My apologies, Lord Vader! I hope your meeting with Y/n was pleasant".

"Hm. It was. Where is she today?".

"Would you like for her to join us?".

"If she's at your service, don't you think it's logical to have her in your meetings, so that she could learn from you".

"You make a good point" he told one of the servants to come and fetch you.

"You called for me, my Lord?".

"I did. After some insight, I have decided that from now on, you'll attend all meetings with me".

"As you wish, Lord Tsaroz".

"Oh, Lord Vader is here with us".

"It's nice meeting you again, Lord Vader" you greeted and the servant helped you to your seat.

"And you" he expressed.

He started feeling more and more distant every time he was dealing with others. He enjoyed coming to visit Lord Tsaroz and seeing you. Usually, after the meeting, he'd ask that you'd escort him back to his ship and so you complied. On the way, he'd have a conversation with you and got to know you better. When you asked him questions about him, he sometimes answered but most of the time he refrained.

After meeting you, he started to feel alive again and although you were a distraction and he should've stopped seeing you immediately, he ignored those doubts that he had.

You saw the man behind the mask, or rather understood him. You didn't judge based on what people said, but rather on how they were in front of you and you only saw a kind, caring and sad side of him.

One day, he was coming for the regular meeting, when Lord Tsaroz greeted him alone. He sensed the distraught in him and felt your pain.

"I sense something is wrong. What happened?".

"It's Y/n, my Lord. She's been wounded".

"Where is she? I want to see her" Vader demanded and Tsaroz led him to your room.

"How are you feeling?" Vader asked.

"Lord Vader!" You tried to sit up on the bed but he stopped you by placing his gloved metal hand on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't move!".

"What are you doing here?" You were surprised to see him there.

"I heard you were hurt. I came to check on you. Who did this to you".

"It was an accident".

"The Jedi" Lord Tsaroz informed him.

"They will pay for what they did" he promised you and left.

It didn't take him long to return, but when he did, he had already killed a whole starbase for you.

"It's done. You don't have to worry about them ever again" he told you.

"What did you do?" You sensed what he's done but asked anyway.

"What I should've done years ago. You're safe now. From now on, I will take care of you" he held your hand and sat on the chair next to your bed.