Someone Stop Them

Hansol

"Do you know how long you're staying for?" Kun asked me, and I gasped.

"I didn't know you wanted me gone so bad." He sighed, a smile playing at the edges of his lips from my teasing.

"I was hoping you'd say forever and then we could move on from this depressing topic."

"I'm taking a bus ride tonight and heading back. I've been here for almost two weeks and I kind of need to get back to work." Kun froze before hugging me tightly, and I hesitated on hugging him back. I wasn't used to get hugged by anyone besides Mr. Taeyong or one of the younger kids. I didn't get many hugs at home.

"I know that wasn't the answer you wanted. I just don't know where home is right now." He released from the hug, giving me a sad smile.

My own home had always felt like I belonged there because I had never known anything else. It wasn't until I stayed here for the first time that I realized something about it didn't seem quite right.

I hadn't told anyone I'd moved out almost immediately after I graduated high school and found myself an apartment right in between Busan and Seoul. The independence is fun, but it still doesn't feel right to me. Even staying here with the Lee's doesn't feel like I think home should, but that's because I'm so scared to intrude on them when Mr. Taeyong already has enough going on.

Nothing seemed to feel right.

"Our home is always welcome to you, you know that. Just don't spend forever in a place that doesn't feel right, but at least give a new place some time. Alright?" I nodded, repeating Kun's words in my head so they'd hopefully stay.

"Hey, has anyone seen my phone? I'm almost going to be late for training and I can't find it." Taeil came rushing in frantically, his eyes darting around his room we were sitting in, and he started searching through his unmade bed sheets.

"I thought you were letting the littles use it since I saw them walk out with it." I answered, and Taeil groaned.

"Haechan!" Finding this whole situation slightly amusing, I followed him out of the room as we searched for the five year old upstairs.

He entered Xiaohenyang and Ten's room where I had been staying, seeing Haechan, Lucas, YangYang, and Hendery all crowded around in a circle. They didn't even notice us in the room.

"Guys, I need my phone back. I'm going to be late."

"Stop! I could've dropped my croissant!"  I laughed at Taeil's groan from the words coming from the phone, and he grabbed it from Lucas's hands to take it back.

"Were you guys watching vines?" Hendery nodded, and Taeil showed me the video history. It looks like they've been watching them for the past hour or more.

"But they're so funny, hyung!" Lucas protested, and Taeil smacked his head.

"My phone will not be the reason you go corrupt. Go use Johnny's for that or something." Taeil walked out of the room, busy replying to someone before I heard him run down the stairs. It'd be kind of funny if he was late because his little brothers took his phone and were watching vines.

"Hansol hyung, wanna watch with us?" Haechan asked, and I shrugged.

"Sure, why not."