32

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning:  The the following chapter contains sexual content. The songs are the ones I listened when i wrote the part🔞🔞🔞

Rebecca's Pov

The evening was over very nicely for everyone.. It was about 2 am in the morning when we got home.. Audrey was already sleeping in the car.. Colby got her in his arms.I opened the door, he took the little girl to her room he changed her, put her to bed, covered her up and let her sleep. Then he entered the room we shared.. I had my high heels off and I was sitting on the bed.. I was thinking.He came in and closed the door behind him, I raised my head and looked at him.. our gazes met.

"You're very handsome tonight" I told him as I got up and approached him

"And you're very beautiful tonight" she smiled at me

"Colby" I mumbled while I hugged his arms

"What's the matter, Rebecca ?"he asked me slowly.. he united our forehead

"I can't" I mumbled

"What can't you?" he asked me while he went down his hands low on my hips

"To pretend there isn't" I whispered

'What?" he asked me..

"The affinity between us" I whispered.. he smiled

"Neither do I," he said

He held me by my hips and he pulled me against him. My chest stuck in his, I felt my breath cut off.He leaned in and he closed the distance between us when his lips graze mine.I felt my mouth dries and the adrenaline floods rapidly in my veins.My mind stopped..my scholar had abandoned me.. I was guided by my heart, which now also beat wildly.. In first the kiss was hesitant for both, but I responded almost right away. I wrapped one hand around his neck while I moved the other in the back of his neck. I opened my mouth and his tongue met mine in a deeper kiss. He tightened one hand around my waist, while the fingers of his free hand were tangled in my loose curls hair.. His hand slipped slowly in my spine making me shudder..He slowly lowered the zipper on my dress and I let it slip from my body to floor, I only stayed in my underwear..

A shiver went through me and our kiss was violently interrupted. I took off his jacket and tie eagerly while he lifted me up easily in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist he laid me on the bed. I pulled him with me and he was on top of me. We smiled at each other before our lips locked again. This time the kiss wasn't as tender as the previous one, this time the kiss was possessive, fiery like those kisses lovers exchange. My one hand was on the back of his neck while with the other one I was stroking his back. A sigh escaped his lips.. We backed out to get a breath.With trembling hands I managed to get rid of the white shirt he was wearing.. I bit my lips at the sight his half-naked body. He smiled before he lean down and kissed the curve of my neck. I closed my eyes and stroked his back.. I left a little sigh as he gently bit my neck. I felt the desire to go up inside me. I could feel my skin burning.. his fingers made an excruciating journey from my calves to my hips and then slowly on my back causing me goosebumps. He unbutton my bra and he threw it in the room. I pressed my head against the pillow while his lips slowly descended from my neck to my chest. I barely got a chance to I take his pants off and throw them in the room with the rest of our clothes before his lips close my erected nipple to his mouth. He was sucking up my nipple slowly..

I held my hand in my mouth to drown a groan..I could feel his erection pushing me between my legs. I smiled I wasn't the only one who was aroused.. His fingers caressed slowly my feet up to the inside of my thighs. I felt his hand over my silk underwear.. another sigh. Deftly he get rid of that. His lips carved a trail of kisses from my chest to my belly. And then further down to my sensitive area. His breath made me going crazy from desire.. I tightened my hands on the sheets when his lips touched me in that spit.. A shiver through me when his tongue touched gently my clit and if he hadn't kept me almost still I'd have blown off the bed.. I dropped my head back and bit my lips with force in order not to scream, I bit them with such force that I think I taste a little blood from them while his lips were there.. and he knew very well how to  satisfies me.to make me surrender without a resistance and I liked it.. I didn't want to risist him.. I tangled my fingers in his hair trying in vain to stop him, but all I could do was make him more persistent, I gave myself up and finally I groan his name out of pleasure.. I felt his lips go up my body, I could take a breath, but it didn't last long.

I felt burning in his touch, I wanted to feel him inside me and everything upon me it was shouted, my reactions, the expressions of my face, I was burned by the desire for him. His lips left marks and hickeys, I could barely get his boxer off. He was errected, I could see that, i could feel that..He faced me.. my hand was on the back of his neck, his  pulled him closer in a kiss more intense and more passionate than any other time, he raised my hands and held them over my head while the kiss deepened further. one of my legs was wrapped in his waist. his skin was burning over mine..I felt relieved when he infiltrated me.. He let go of my hands and I hugged his back. I broke the kiss and I moaned his name. not too loud.. My fingers tangled with his.Our movements were in sync.. I dropped my head behind while he left hickeys on my neck. His thrustings  began get stronger, my fingers leave scratches on his back. I enjoyed every moment. He sighed my name I smiled. Our breaths as the time went by became more intense, sharper and longer uncoordinated.And then moves slower and more harmonious that made me going crazy, possessive and passionate from both of us. We both were surrendered to desire and passion, to the maelstrom of a love fever. I reached the climax first and he cum few seconds after me.. He fell in my chest. We were trying to regain our breaths. He Lie down next to me and he hugged me, I laid my head on his chest and I hugged him while he was caressing my hair and so we stayed cuddled with our hearts beating in a raving rhythm until the moment we fall asleep..

And This was the love scene.. Please go easy on my if this is not good is the first time I'M writing a love/sex scene in English.. If something is wrong let me know on my Dm. Let me know if this was a good part.. Next chapter tomorrow.. Untill then enjoy this one, comment vote.. Kisses. XOXO!