5//Saving each other

"STOP BASTARD!!! STOP THIS!!! FUCKING PSYCHO!!"

.....

....

It's cold....

Or is it just....  Me....

Everything is black...

"Todoroki...." I heard a deep but soft voice call out to me, who is it....

"Wake up..."

....

Tsk, my head started to hurt as i tried to lift my head , ugh where...where am I...

I everything is blurry....

"BASTARD WAKE UP!!!!" B.. Bakugou, I finally was able to see everything, Bakugou is next to me struggling to get free...

"Bakugo...." I said softly, suddenly a iron taste started to full my mouth.

I remembered what shinso did and started to freak out, I looked around quickly there's... there's no sign of shinso!

"Where's shinso??" I asked Bakugou softly to not be heard, "he left some fucking seconds ago, we need to get out of this hell hole..." Bakugo said giving me a mad look.

We both started to move the rope from behind us on our hands, we tried again and again but it was useless.

"Bakugo use your danm quirk" I said pushing my hands once again to see if I can get free but it was just as useless.

"Bastard if I do that we'll be heard!" Bakugo said loudly getting annoyed with the rope, I felt a big weight in my chest as like something worst was about to happen.

I'll use my fire quirk, I don't like this feeling....

I activated my fire quirk and slowly the rope started to fall off, it...it worked....

I got free and got up from the chair quickly, ugh my head....

I wobbled a bit and leaned against the wall to get stable, all that blood shinso made me lose...

I can't move so far like this...

"Hey... Bastard! Don't let it get to you! Get up!!" Bakugo said trying to make me stronger, I have to get him out of here...

After all....

He's the person I want...

I rushed and started to take off his rope, but my vision was getting more and more blurry as seconds past.

"Hurry up Bastard!" Bakugo spat as we heard foot steps coming towards us.

"I'm trying!!"

The steps because louder and louder, bringing panic to Bakugou and me.

No...

I gotta do this....

I struggled to get the rope out, but finally I got Bakugou free.