12//I HAVE NOTHING

"Good bye"

I said as I quickly crouched and froze the floor directly to yaoyorozu, freezing her completely to her neck.

"What the- no TODOROKI let me go!! Let go!!" She yelled in pain, she must be cold...

"Don't move a inch if you don't want your skin to peal off... " I said continuing my path to find Bakugou, So there's this alternative universe...

Villains....

If it's the alternative it has to be the opposite of this universe...

Meaning all might is a..

Villain....

Shit I wonder if Bakugou already found out, I hope he's doing just fine he isn't the type who isn't perfectly fine with fighting a bunch of crazy villains.

Okay what floor am I, I ran to the corner of the hall and saw the number on the wall, floor 61...

Danm Bakugou where the hell did you go!

....

....

Bakugou's POV

I'm walking thru the 84 floor of the school, the lights when off for all the school apparently, i have to get to the half Bastard I need to... A.. apologize...

Fuck-

......

What I'm I even trying to do...

Apologize to him and telling him YEAH SORRY FOR FUCKING SAYING THE TRUTH MOTHER FUCKER, dammit I wasn't ever good with this bullshit

Why the hell did this have to happen

Everything was good EVERYTHING

actually....

Nothing was good

Who am I kidding....

I stopped walking and walked to the windows of the hall, I'm just a.... Idiot....

I hurt people because I can't seem to feel okay with myself, I don't know what I want...

I don't know who I am....

Ever since I was young I wanted to be a hero to show off, to.. to beat deku... And every Bastard who thought they where better....

Is there even a reason to live...

.....

I'm just a villain now....

I felt my heart sink tears started to fill my eyes, s.. shit why....

Why....

FUCKING HELL

All... All I wanted is for someone to be there....

Tell me...

Tell me I'm great that...that I could be who ever I wanted to be...

I NEVER HAD A DANM PIECE OF LOVE IN MY DANM LIFE! now... Now I see why I hated deku so much....

Tears rolling down my cheeks hot tears, I dropped to my knees feeling my chest hurt, d...deku had everyone's danm love!

Deku...

Had everything I d..didn't....

He had loving parents!

He had everyone's eyes on him!

And me....

I had nothing but people's F...Fear....

....

I had nothing....

I wasn't ever enough...

....

DANM D..DEKU...

I...i Hate you....

I...

Hate you

I looked up to the window clouds passing by slowly as my tears dried, ....

I feel like am going crazy...

....

"What am I supposed to do...." I whispered to myself, but suddenly I heard clapping behind me, w..who-

Nevermind...

This shouldn't surprise me

"Mr Blasty McSplode you did amazing! Love the scene!! But get up I don't want to fight someone without a good fight!" No one calls me that except kirishima....

I turned around to see kirishima's red hair and all back suit, but he's different from..

He's the alternative kirishima!

Of course, that's why he looks more tired and well let's just put it at insane...

"Hey shitty hair, I'm glad you loved the show...." I said giving off a small grin before getting up.

Well I officially don't know what the hell to write give me ideas!

:')