Her.

Steve looked outside the window, at the neighbor's house. He was waiting for new neighbors when suddenly he saw her. (Y/N) Consuelo. (H/L) (H/C) hair, torn jeans, Doc Martens, a nirvana tanktop and a flannel. He was smitten until..Roger came in. "Hey Steve. Whatcha doing?", the alien said. "Roger! Who is THAT?", Steve asked frantically. "Oh her? She's (Y/N) Consuelo. Niece of Johnny Concussion .", Roger replied. "But I wouldn't consider going after her. She's waaaaaaaaaay out of your league, bud.", Roger continued. "Shut up Roger. I'll ask Klaus about punk music. And then I'll win her heart.", Steve boasted. With that, the nerdy teen ran downstairs to the german fish. "KLAAAAAAAAAAAAUS. I NEED HELP!", Steve yelled. "Ja? Vhat's up, Steve.", Klaus asked. "I need help! What are some punk bands?", Steve asked. "Oh that's easy, Steve. Foo Fighders, Green Day, Zee Ramones, Mein Chemical Romance, Nirffana, Plink-182 und Veeser", Klaus responded. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find Stan." "SCHTAN. Arh ! VHERE ARE YOU. VE'RE ZUBOZED TO HEAD TO ZEE TOOL CONCERT IN 5", the fish yelled, scooting around in his water cup. Steve nodded, running off. He ran up to his room, hopping on his computer, going on Youtube. He looked up random punk music playlists, listening to them. Meanwhile, Francine was talking to Roger in the kitchen. "I'm telling you, Franny. If Steve manages to end up marrying (Y/N) Consuelo, he'll be part of the Concussion family. THAT'LL MAKE US RICH.", Roger said, when Rogu had walked over to him. "Dadddyyyyy.", the smaller Roger said, clinging to his father's leg. "ROGER! We can't just magically have Steve win over this girl. It'll take..skill.", Francine said. Roger however was too busy paying attention to Rogu.