School

Steve was talking to his friends Snot, Toshi and Barry in the hallway, when (Y/N) passed them. "Sutību.. Anata wa futatabi koi o shite imasu ka?", Toshi said, groaning. "Toshi's right, Steve.", Snot said, facepalming. "W-Wh-what was that, friends? I didn't hear you.", Steve said. "Toshi asked if you were in love, Steve.", Barry said. "W-With (Y/N) Consuelo? O-Of course not!", Steve said, trying to pass it off miserably. Barry and the other boys groaned, but they were all cut off when they heard (Y/N) scream. The scream was coming from the girls bathroom, so Steve kicked the door down. He saw Lisa Silver holding (Y/N) by the scruff of her Foo Fighters shirt. "Well well well..someone thinks she can steal my popularity just for being related to Johnny Concussion, does she?", Lisa said, sneering. "Fuck off, whore.", (Y/N) said. For that, Lisa slammed (Y/N)'s face into a wall. Steve looked over at Barry to signal him to start recording. His friend nodded, doing just that. "Hello..Miss Silver.", Steve said. "Hello, Smith.", Lisa said, evilly. Steve grinned smugly. "I couldn't help but notice you were harassing my friend here.", Steve said, sneering. "She called me a whore so she deserves it.", Lisa said, trying to play victim. "You act like you're the victim, Lisa..when Barry has proof that (Y/N) is the victim.", Steve said, looking over at the fat boy. Lisa's face went pale. "GIVE ME THAT.", She yelled. "No, no...we'll be showing this to Lewis.", Steve said. "NOOOOOOOO!", Lisa yelled as Barry ran off to Principal Lewis's office. Later that day, (Y/N) was free and Lisa was expelled, so (Y/N) wouldn't get her uncle to sue the school.  "Thanks for saving my ass, Steve. That was totally punk rock of you.", she giggled and kissed his cheek. Meanwhile, Roger and Klaus were hiding in the bushes. Roger's mouth was wide open and Klaus nearly fainted. Yep, this was going to be interesting.