CHAPTER 1

~No Ones P.O.V~

'Shit, I'm late!' the black eyed boy mumbled as he ran down the long street. 'Edd's gonna kill me! Please be in school' he mumbled to himself, his breath visible in the cold winter air. He panted as he ran then suddenly a smile grew on his face as the bricks of his high school finally became visible. He continues to run until he gets to the front of his school. "Hello Harpoon Drop high" he smiled as he hears the late bell ring. "Gotta run," he said as he then jogged into the school to meet one of his best friends, though he'd never admit it out loud, Matt. Tom and Edd couldn't wait to see him. He has studied abroad for 2 years and he finally came back. "I cant wait to see him this years gonna be aweso-" Tom wasn't able to finish his statement because he ran into someone. "A-Ah! My ba-" he looked up to see his old friend Tord. "Oh, it's you" Tom said getting up picking up his things. Suddenly he was pushed to the ground and turned to see whom it was. Tord had pushed him down to the floor looking quite angry. "Watch where you're going next time eyeless freak" Tord said surrounded by a group of boys. "What ever." Tom told him as he picked up his things. Tord hated the back talk and went to hit him when someone stopped him. "Tord that's enough!" a familiar squeaky voice said as Tord groaned knowing whom it was. "Shut up you fa-" Tord's jaw dropped when he saw the new Matt. He was a whole new guy, tall and in shape, nice vibrant orange hair, and freckles on his skin. "Matt?" Tord said making Tom turn quickly to see him, as he looked stunned. "It's me, now leave Tom alone before I tell everyone all your secrets." he said as Tord growled lowly. "Fine but keep that freak away from me." He said "that 'freak' was once your friend, so what does that make you? And unless you want your uncle hearing about this I suggest you keep your big mouth shut and keep walking." He crossed his arms looking at Tord as he growled and walked away. "Come on boys." He said walking as one of the jocks looked back at Tom. "Freak" the jock said as he walked and Tom looked down. "I don't know why he treats you like that now. We were all so close when we were kids." he said helping him pick up his things. Tom shrugged "who knows?" after he got up he walked off to find edd. "Aw c'mon, you're not happy to see me?" Matt said giggling softly raising his eyebrow following. "It's been 2 years you look so different" Tom said walking. He smiled. "All I did was lose weight man ha-ha" Matt used to be chunky and was often bullied because of his weight until Tom, Tord, and Edd stood up for him and that's when they became close. Even though they grew up together they were never really that close. Tom's mom and Matt's mom and Edd's mom were best friends and they hung out regularly so the three boys knew each other. Matt was very insecure about his weight because of the bullying and Edd, Tom, ans Tord made it their job to protect him because to them he was always beautiful. And they wanted him and the world to see what they saw. But unfortunately they didn't. However he wasn't insecure anymore because of the weight loss. Tom laughed and matt hugged him "i really did miss you dummy" matt said as tom looked at him and pushed him off playfully "fuck you dumbass you gonna bully me too? tom said playfully pouting as matt laughed "come on we're gonna be late" tom said "what ever short stack" he said chuckling as tom growled. "I'M NOT SHORT YOU'RE JUST TALL!" he said playfully "uh-huh" Matt chuckled and grabbed his bag before walking with tom to homeroom talking, laughing, and catching up.