your and angel??

Storm's Pov
Rafel and I were walking down the hall and Rafel asked and smart question for one, " Why don't you call Dr. Saltzmen dad" I looked at him and signed ' Because he's not my actual dad, you see my mom and dad used to fight the supernatural and one day they were trying to save me and well died and since then I remember that Dean Winchester is my dad, not Alaric Saltzman" I said while looking down " wait then what supernatural are you" he said looking hella confused " well I'm a witch vampire shapeshifter angle and werewolf " I said " Your a fucking ANGLE" He said and right on cue my brothers came, "Yep the only one in our family'" Frostbite said with a prod smile , " Is he gay" Fangs said while smirking " No but you know who is KG" I said while smiling knowing KG likes my brother, " I Herd my name " Kg says coming from around the corner, I scremed while jumping on him " Yep Kg's back and better than ever" Rafel looked confusedm "sorry Raf this is frostbite, fangs, and KG," I said while smilling but that smile soon turned into a frown when lizzie took Raf from I started laughing when he was mouthing help me " Have fun with my dear sister" And laughed I seen my ex / bestfriend sara " see you guys later " I said and ran up to sara.

Hope's Pov
While I was walking into the library I saw My crush and her ex cuddle up on the couch with thinking I flew Sara into the wall and walked away.

RIP MAMBA