what was hope doing in your dreams

Storm's pov

    Storm's pov

"Hello, is there anybody here "

It's dark in here, Then a light  popped off, I  ran to the light and seen hope and Rafel, I looked at them and seen a guy in a black hoodie with a gun pointed at the two before he can pull the trigger I ran in front of them and got  shot

Dream over

I gasped awake and looked at my chest and jumped in shock to see a bullet hole there and it's not healing, I ran to My dad's office showing him my scar just to see Raf there with a red mark on him. my dad looked at me concerned knowing werewolves heal slower but I heal faster than any creature out there

This happened to you in a nightmare? Are you sure" Alaric says afther me and Raf explain what happend."" Look" Me and Raf say at the same time I nod twlling him that he can contunie" know that it sounds crazy, but I was studying and then I fell asleep, and then I just started dreaming about About what? Um Um One of my old, uh, foster dads.He was in the library, and he had this old belt that he used to use on me." Raf says and I feel bad instaly "Do you remember anything else?" Alaric says raf nods at me to tell me I can talk now"Yeah, there was, there was this woman there, too.She was wearing an-an old, black dress and-and a veil.And she told me, "You know what I want." I said with shivers going down my back. After the talk I had with my dad and Raf I go inside the the auditereom and sit next to hope and grab her hand"Sounds like our next monster showed up." Alaric says to everyone."You know, every culture on Earth has legends about creatures that only appear in dreams.But a woman in a black dress and a veil is pretty specific" he adds on"So, does that mean that she can, like, control what we see in our dreams? That she can put stuff in our, in our heads, right? " hope says acting weird"It's possible." I say and look at my dad so he can finish talking"Does that look familiar? Our latest monster is a Night Hag, a malevolent spirit trapped on the astral plane that can only interact with us through dreams.In this case, nightmares." Alaric says"So, like Freddy Krueger?" MG says"Yes " I said "But the good news is we're safe, so long as we stay awake." As soon as he said that I groaned and everyone else started talking hope knew I could last an hour without going to sleep.as evey one left I looked to hope and said"What about you? You had any bad dreams last night?" "No I-I barley slept" She said she walked away and then I didnt see her for the rest of the day ((( Sorry this waas short promise a long one next time)))