Chapter Twenty Six

It is official France have won the FIFA World Cup.

I am kinda glad that they did instead of Croatia though if I am totally honest, I was definitely supporting France that match.

It is the last night in Russia and the boys want to go out and celebrate with some bowling so Gareth gets the coach in the parking lot and makes everyone get on and go bowling.

I am in a group with Marcus, Jesse, Dele, Eric and Winksabell. Haz was allowed to stay back at the hotel cos of Kate.

We have the whole bowling alley to ourselves and it is great. The whole team our having the best time that they have most likely had whilst they have been here.

I sit myself down on Marcus' lap and he wraps his arms around me and his chin goes on my shoulder. Jesse is taking his turn and I don't think that I have ever seen anyone be as bad as him at bowling.

I have fifty six points, Winks has forty seven, Dier has sixty four and Marcus is on sixty eight cos he is a show off. But Jesse is still on fifteen. On some of his goes he hasnt even knocked a single pin over and I have to admit that it is hilarious watching the Jesse Lingard fail at something so miserably.

I mean Jesse is always talking about how good he is at anything and everything but I guess even the Jlingz has something that he is crap at.

"Oh my God, Jesse Lingard is losing at something. I never thought that he would suck at a game that is so simple and easy to play." That voice makes me wanna throw up over and over again.

"Why don't you shut your gob Ethan and do us a favour and push off?" I spit. Marcus' grip tightens slightly as if he knows that he is gonna have to hold me back from ripping this dick's head off.

"Excuse me, Ethan, is it?" Jesse steps forward getting in Ethan's face but Ethan is slightly taller than him which makes Jesse look less intimidating.

"Yes it is." Ethan answers bluntly obviously not phased by the idea of Jesse in his face, but if you saw Jesse boxing then you would understand why it is quite hilarious when Jesse is vs a punch bag.

"Well Ethan, Kylie told you to push of and keep that fat gob of yours shut, so don't you think that you should to exactly that?"

"No one owns me, especially Kylie. I cheated on her for a reason, she always used to tell me what to do and what not to do, so I decided to do something that I wanted to do for a change. I got with another girl and I have to admit that I had the best time with her." Those words hit me fast and I remember the night it happened.

Flashback-

It was a Saturday and I was on my way home from my part time job at the spurs stadium and I decided to stop at Ethan's house on the way.

He was annoyed at me cos I couldn't spend the afternoon with him cos I was working and he got pissed. So I found myself going to his house to apologise that I couldn't spend the afternoon with him.

But when I go to his house, the front door was open and his parents were out. As I went into the house I heard giggling from a female upstairs in his room.

I climbed the stairs as quietly as I could and I peaked into Ethan's room to see what he was doing and who this woman was that was giggling.

I felt my heart break in two as I watched my boyfriend make out with a blond skank.

I debated about whether or not I sould go in there and I decided for going in there and murdering him.

I slammed open the door and they ripped apart obviously in shock that someone was in the house.