PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

.

"Bakit mo ba ko pinaparusahan?!" One guy shouted in despair.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?" And a girl questioning the God.

"Bakit nagbigay ka pa ng buhay kung ganito lang pala ang magiging paghihirap ko?!"

"I wanna fight but what will I fight for if in the first place, I've already lose the fight."

"Alam kong natutuwa ka dahil naghihirap ako pero wala akong pakialam sa kaligayahan mo kaya tama na 'to!"

"Please give me a chance. I know that this life is so messy but I still want it."

"Alam kong hindi naman 'to para sakin kaya bakit mo pa ko pinahihirapan?"

"This illness makes me weak but I want to fight back so please give me at least a chance of winning."

"AYOKO NA!!" One guy shouted in despair.

"PLEASE!!" And a girl cries in confusion, lacking her chess with pain.

Nothing change. Hopeless people have always nothing to do but pray whenever they're in misery. Pray for help, needs, pain, sorrow, or just to blame. Manisi ng iba para lang may magbuhat ng nararamdaman nila and eventually reduce that weight. An affair that they think they can manage if they have one to blame. They don't know how to be thankful. They couldn't see what they have and the reason of circumstances they're facing that's why they keep on blaming. Pero ang masakit, iisa lang ang palaging nasisisi. Ang Diyos na sa tingin nilang gumagawa ng lahat. Yeah, sure God made all things but he only makes best. God made things but people are the one whose manipulating everything so unfortunately they are the reason of their wrongs. In the end, they'll have no scape on the destiny they made.

Kagaya na lang ng dalawang ito. They keep on shouting as their throat are closely visible. Asking, blaming, bringing out their suffering as if they ain't deserve it. Thinking that anyone can hear them and mend their sufferings.

Anyway, I am Eros, also known as Cupid. I'll be the narrator of this story. Im a God of love–––bringing up two hopeless people together. And I was it, commanded to handle this two pain in the neck. But the thing is, I dislike their situation. They have a different taste of life. The guy was ready to give up his life because of discomfort that he was experiencing. And the girl is willing to fight for her life even if she's already in the limit. Diba, they are just two birds in different feathers but God still wants them to pluck together.

Because this is the higher God's order, I have no reason or excuses to complain it. I'm a God of Love, so all I can do is to manifest this two living hopeless even if their destiny makes me annoyed. Well, I don't want to look impotent by this annoyance so I'll do it whether I like it or not.

Dati, wala silang kaalam-alam kung kailan nila mahaharap ang kanilang tadhana. Ngunit ngayo'y mararanasan nila ang tinatawag na "TASTE OF LOVE BY CUPID "