Invasion of menagerie

Years later.....

You were in the Supreme leaders hologram room awaiting orders and he answered your call.

Snoke:Hux...what is the meaning of this call.....

Hux:The weapon it is ready.

Snoke:Good.....we shall use it on the new republic....the resistance have already crumbled massively but I have saw a vision of this planet being destroyed and my death...

Hux:What should we do my lord?

Snoke:Go to your home planet find the 4 relics and with there strength we can prevent the vision and bring the girl by the name of ruby rose to me. She is strong in the force... I can sense it from here....

Hux:Yes my lord...Shall we mobilize our army?

Snoke:Yes....

Hux:And what do we do after we get the relics? Do we completely enslave the planet?

Snoke:No....We shall destroy remnant along with the republic and with the relics power we can use the strength within to destroy the republic and all the non loyal planets at once. Now go!

Hux:Yes supreme leader but I have a request I wish to capture my sisters and bring them here to watch star killer fire and destroy remnant and then execute them. Is that alright.

Snoke:I allow it....

Hux:Thank you supreme leader...

You bow your head and leave and get on the main platform of  star killer base and all the soldiers come awaiting orders.

Hux:Today marks the end of the republic and the resistance. With this machine you have built we will destroy our enemy's with it. But we can't do that until we go to my home world and find the 4 relics that are in each of the main schools were the inhabitants train huntsman and huntresses to defend there world. The natives have a special ability to project there soul to defend themselves healing there wounds and powering themselves up with it. Luckily our blasters can shatter it and thus leading to there deaths. But be warned the natives also have a special ability unique to each of themselves. It is called a semblance. My family's semblance is passed down to each of my family is this(You summon a glyph) my family is able to summon glyphs to help us in combat. But my father said of another semblance I have yet to unlock... And Snoke also requested us to capture a girl by the name of ruby rose and you are also tasked with capturing my sisters and bring them here to watch star killer fire and destroy there planet. NOW MOVE TO THE SHIPS NOW!

Your men soon went to the ships and you get aboard your personal star destroyer and you enter hyper space and soon are above remnant and you soon send down a small team to capture a native village and you are aboard it and soon land at the village were a big strong looking man approaches you and your men.

Ghira:Who are you?

Hux:I am General Hux of the first order and we wish for your surrender of this village. If you pledge your loyalty to us then we shall treat your people with care if you resist rest assured we won't spare anyone who fights and your children will be put into our army's training.