Battle above remnant.

After a hour of getting ready you soon land on the main front of the battle of mistral going on and you soon get aboard a at-st escorting a at-m6 walker on its route to destroy the main gate.

Hux:At-M6 how many troops have fallen on your route?

At-M6 pilot:To many sir these rebels were well dug in and we haven't gotten have way there yet.

Hux:Oh is that so? All troops retreat to the first trenches...Dreadnought! Begin orbital bar bombardment!

Soon after your troops all have fallen back the dreadnought began firing upon the main army decimating there forces and after 2 weeks of bombing you call it off and soon sent your army to attack and your forces devastated the trenches and soon the at-M6 attacked the now empty gate.

Hux:The end has begun! TROOPERS GO IN FOR THE KILL!

When you arrived only rubble remained and corpses of dead students and citizens remained and you arrived at the academy or what's left of it and entered it's destroyed halls filled with skeletons and you made your way to the head office and opened it to see the headmasters corpse holding a box and you opened it revealing the last relic and you grabbed it and laughed but soon the ground shoot and you ran down the halls and soon the entire academy crumbled as the ground opened and a massive ship flew into the sky with smaller mantas with tie fighter wings heading toward the dreadnought.

Hux:THATS A BUNKERBUSTER! ALERT THE DREADNOUGHT TO PREPARE FOR THE ATTACK! GET ME BACK TO THE DREADNOUGHT I NEED A SHIP WITH A HYPERDRIVE TO DELIVER THIS TO SNOKE MYSELF AND TELL ALL TROOPS TO BEGIN LOADING ONTO THE DROPSHIPS AND CARRIERS WE ARE LEAVING THIS PLANET!

You soon got aboard a drop ship and flew toward the dreadnought now engaging the medium sized Bunkerbuster trying to destroy it and soon you landed in the hangar bay right as it was gonna close its doors and you got out and head toward another ship with a hyper drive but that was a Kylo ren new silencer.

Hux:DAMMIT !

You soon went to the main bridge and see them all panicking and you yell at them.

Hux:EVERYONE TO THE ESCAPE PODS! ANOTHER SHIP IS ON ITS WAY! I SHALL REMAIN BEHIND TO MAKE SURE THIS SHIP DETONATES!

Soon you start putting in the self destruct sequence and the bunker buster docks and you ran to the hangar bay and get into the tie silencer and left off and fire the ion torpedos destroying the gate and you flew out and started putting in the coordinates to enter hyper space but you noticed the ship didn't detonate.

Hux:Huh?

Soon the dreadnought started firing on you and  you enter hyper space and ended up above remnant and a small opening in the shield appeared and you land and head to snokes chamber and enter to see him shocking the girl by the name of ruby rose laughing.

Snoke:GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER!

Ruby:Never!

Snoke:Ahh Hux you have arrived. Give it to me.

You hand him the relic and he laughs and gives it back to you and motion for a pretorian guard to make you follow them and they lead you to the main reactor room and you see the other relics in chambers with nozzles attaches and the guard motioned you to place the last relic in the last chamber and you do and they left and you got on the main plate form of star killer and multiple drop ships enter the atmosphere coming from another dreadnought that rescued the last troopers on remnant and came here to watch the process of the end of the republic and resistance and most of all remnant and soon another dreadnought appeared and started firing on the other and the shield gate closed!

Hux:What the?!

Admiral:The opposing dreadnought was captured by the people of remnant! They followed us here! Abandon shi-.

You laugh at there attempt to bombard star killer but fail as you begin the process of charging the weapon but the relics soon released a power surge shutting down the shield and the dreadnought began sending troops before the shield came back on!

Hux:DEFEND THIS BASE WITH YOUR LIVES!!!

snokes room:
Ruby's POV:
I was being tortured by this alien man who's trying to make me swear my loyalty to something he calls "the dark side" that gives him his semblance.

Snoke:SUBMIT TO ME!

Ruby:NOOO!!!

Soon he got up out of his chair and started zapping me more and laughing but soon my teammates enter and engage the Guards while Weiss tosses me my scythe and I cut the man in half.

Ruby:How did you get out!

Weiss:That energy pulse was near our prisons and short circuited the doors the other prisoners died from the pulse but we survived since our auras protected us. Blake found her parents....or what's left of them...

I looked at Blake who's fighting with pure rage and regret in her eyes and we get up and head into the main hallway to escape this place and we hear a battle going on outside.

Weiss POV:I still haven't found winter. I wonder were she is. But first things first is defeating y/n and his army.

To be concluded in the next chapter....The end of remnant.