Nine - My sanity snaps

"Make me feel better

"Make me feel better.." Taehyung mumbled.

"What am I supposed to do?" Jeongguk watched Taehyung's gaze drop to his lips before looking into his eyes, crushing his lips in a sloppy kiss moments later.

Heat rushed through his body as he was physically attracted to Taehyung, but he didn't want to take this as an opportunity. Placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, he moved him away and guided him to the couch.

"Couch?" Taehyung asked him, "Hmm... good idea."

"I'm not doing this. You're going to sleep, Tae." Jeongguk declared.

"Fxck you, Son Ho Joon!"  Taehyung yelled, trying to stand but falling onto the cushion, "Isn't this want you always wanted from me?! Now you g- get out!"

"Yah, this is my apartment. And, no I'm not Ho Joon or whoever that person is! Fxuk. Why am I saying this to someone who is already drunk?" he said, pausing for a seconds before he went to the kitchen to write a brief message and post it on his fridge, hoping Taehyung would notice and reading it.

He returned to the living room, seeing Taehyung slumped over the couch on his side. He gently lift him up and position him laying flat, slipping Taehyung's boots off and covering him with a blanket. He watched him sleep for several seconds, wishing he appeared this relaxed and angelic, always.

Walking to the door to leave, he types in the passcode to locked once he closed it and rested his forehead on a nearby wall. "Damn it."

Taehyung awoke the next morning with a pounding headache and tried to recall the events of the night before, but it was a blur.  He remembered going to the bar and pounding back shot after shot, losing track after the seventh one.

Sitting up, he looked around. Shucks. He realized this isn't his apartment! He rubbed his hands over his face and took a deep breath when his gaze fell on a few photo frames, next to Plasma LED television. He walked over to it and lifting the frame up.

It was of Jeongguk, Yoongi and one more friend dressed in Halloween costumes. He smiled to himself as his fingers traced the outline of the frame. He couldn't place exactly what he was feeling, but it was a nice feeling.

The second frame makes him tilted his head abit. It was Jeongguk in the Bar  with a beautiful lady sitting on his lap. Their hands on each other waist, and showed their fingers don on with sparkling purple ring.

While looking at each other, smiling, he thought it was a little odd that such a casual picture would be in such a nice glitter frame. It must have been an important day when this picture was taken.

He bit down on his lip, jealously beginning to course through his veins. He stood up abruptly puts back the frame.

"No! I'm not supposed to feel this way! This is so so... wrong, Tae!" He stated dumbly, walking away before he halted next to the fridge, he saw a post it notes with his name written in big capital letter.