Melanin

"Your pretty for a dark skin..."
"Burnt bitch."
"Black ass."
The list goes on, being born into a skin my complexion is a blessing and a curse...

The lights blinded me as I climbed onto the stage and gripped the pole, an euphoric feeling rushed through my body. I love the high dancing gave me, of course I plan not to make it a profession but I'm having fun for the moment. I did many flips, splits, and tricks whatever I had to do to bring the money in I was all with it, a bitch like me was getting to it by any means but I don't carry myself like a ratchet. The dollars poured in as my set came to a end, looking into the crowd I locked eyes with a unknown person but I wasn't here to meet and greet I was just here to get my money and go. After collecting my money I went to the back and got dressed and sat at my vanity counting my money.

"Trey said you gotta private session in 5." My best friend Kathy said walking into the dressing room.

"Aht aht he already know I don't do those." I said in a hurry, I've never done private sessions and I don't plan to start now.

"He told the man that but he wouldn't take no for a answer bitch he is paying 50k for this lil dance you better go do that shit." Kat pressures on and on.

Damn 50k for a dance!? I don't like private dances but that amount of money I would be a fool not to take up this offer.

"Man damn ight kat tell em I'll do it." I said blowing out a breath I never knew I had.

I quickly showered and changed into some new lingerie, I was gone be a lil late but shit idgaf I'm not bouta be shaking my ass in nobody face when I just sweated on stage call it what you want. Once I got to the private room door my stomach started to do back flips, I was a very confident person somewhat so I didn't know why I was getting these jitters.

Once I walked in I was met with the dude from the crowd, I slowly strutted to the pole trying not to seem nervous.

"Your boss told me you've never done this before so you don't have to rush into anything just warm ya self up ma." His voice came out deep but soothing like he was reassuring me there was nothing to worry about.

He played "Pussy Fairy" by Jhené Aiko and Once the music started playing, I slowly started to get the feel of the beat.

I know you love fucking me..
I can tell by the way you in love with me.
You can't get enough of me Yeahh...
Well I guess it's looking like you stuck with me.

Cause I got you sprung off in the spring time fuck all your free time..
you don't need no me time, that's you and me time.
We be getting so loud, that dick make my soul smile...that dick make me so damn proud...

Now lay your head down on the pillow turn the light down real low.. I want you to say my name...

I started to do all types of flips and tricks once the beat dropped, I didn't know how he knew this was my favorite song but I was damn sure feeling it right about now. I climbed off the pole and strutted over to him, dropping my bottom half in his lap I twirled around his member causing him to grunt.

I leaned into his ear and seductively whispered, "what's ya name?"

"Kayden but everybody calls me KD, What's your name miss Cocoa cause I know ya momma ain't name yo pretty ass cocoa." He chuckled and gripped my thighs in his huge hands.

"My name is Melanin." I said lowly putting my head down, I hated my name I was always teased for being dark and my name meant just that.

"Nah ma pick ya head up that's a beautiful ass name you ain't got shit to be ashamed of. Why you here? If yo don't mind me asking ion wanna be all up in ya business." He said in his soothingly deep voice.

I got off his lap and walked to the bar, I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and chugged it. Bring it along with me I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch, I sat and he took a seat beside me.

"I don't usually tell random people my business but I feel like I can trust you, but you tell anybody your dead." I seriously said making him chuckle.

"I'm not gone tell gone head luh ma." He said grabbing the bottle out my hand chugging it.

"My dad use to beat my mom, she tried to fight back every time but the beating just kept getting worse. He use to cheat and have women coming in and out the house, he even forced my mom to have a threesome with another women and she had to watch her husband fuck a white women from his job. My momma stayed because it wasn't in her culture to get a divorce, I had to live with my grandparents and we were wealthy until my grandfather died. He left behind all of his money in his safe but once all the stuff started to get the best of my mom she started doing drugs, asking my grandma for money for drugs all the time running her dry and I tried to explain to my grandma she was using drugs but no one believed me until she stole everything out my grandma house and ran off. I didn't want my grandma working so I got a job at the club to help her out once I got her everything, I continued to work here to move out and start my own life. I graduated and I'm currently in college so that's another reason I'm here." I said basically pouring my heart out to a stranger.

He sat there and held me as I cried, his touch gave me comfort but I was nobody's fool I knew not to get too open with this nigga cause at the end of the day I don't know him.

He leaned down and buried his head deep in my thighs, here I was crying and getting head by a stranger lol that Henny will have you on yo ass boy I tell ya.

I mean the head was good so you know I had to try that dick, and let me tell you that nigga was packingggg!! He fucked me soo good, I don't usually fuck on the first night but he was just something I had to have a piece of even if it was just for one night or so I though......

Melanin in the mm.