Son of a bitch

~Melanin~
I was about to beat some ass in here today.

"Melanin it's not what it look like." Kayden tried to explain but I wasn't hearing it.

"What the fuck is it then? Matter fact where tf is my fucking son?" I said still on edge.

"He is in his room sleeping melanin please just listen." He said with pleading eyes.

"There is nothing I need to fucking listen to you have some unknown bitch in my fucking house on my couch tf is wrong with you!?" I shouted looking over the girl who sat on my fucking couch with barely any clothes on.

"Bitch I didn't even know this was yo crib don't eyeball me like that." She said finally speaking up making me lunge at her ass but Kayden caught me.

"Let me tf go and get this bitch out my house Kayden I mean that shit!" I yelled punching and kicking him.

"Chill out girl before you wake up my son." He sternly said slinging me into the room.

"Your son? Bitch that's my child tf out my face get that bitch out my house like I said and you can go right along with that mf!" I shouted getting in his face.

"I didn't fucking call ha hea melanin damn! She followed me, and barged in. I was in the process of removing her from the house when you came in, only if you fucking listened to me girl. Stay your ass up here and let me handle it." He sternly said kinda turning me on.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Once he left out the room, I stripped out my clothes and slid on some lounge clothes. He better get that bitch outta here and I'm not even playing or he gone be the next fucking one leaving.

I online shopped for me and my son, I couldn't wait for his birthday party tomorrow. It's gone be litt we gone turn the back yard out lol.

"Ma?" Kj called out knocking on my room door.

"Come in." I scooting over so he could get in the middle of the bed like he likes to.

"You getting more stuff?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes looking onto my laptop.

"Yeah just getting some clothes and stuff, do I need to order more shoes or your dad got those?" I asked him not really in the mood to ask Kayden any thing right now.

"Nah dad got them while we was out at the mall." He said yawning in my ear.

"You still tired Pooh?" I asked rubbing his face.

"Yeah ma I feel so restless." He said making me laugh, that boy was too much.

Kayden walked into the room making me stop laughing.

"Continue laughing, tf was so funny?" He said stale facing me.

"My son that's what, don't come in here starting with me." I said rolling my eyes.

I was now ready for Kayden to get out my house but didn't want to make a scene infront of Kj.

"Jr go in ya room real quick let me and ya momma talk." He said looking me in my eyes as he talked to Kj.

"Ight I was finna go play the game anyway." He got off the bed and ran out the room closing the door behind him.

"What?" I said irritated.

"You need to cut that shit out, it's not cute." He said going into my closet bringing out a duffle bag.

"I don't think I asked tf." I said rolling my eyes once again.