nine

Sasha

As I heard Brandon say he hopes that he's my boyfriend my world stop. How could a guy so sweet and kind want a girl like me? I'm not special. I'm broken, but still a guy wants me to be his girlfriend. I don't know what to say.

I turn around toward Brandon to look him in his eyes, "What do you mean you hope so? We just met." I tell him sincerely, yet so surprised.

"I hope I'll be your boyfriend Sasha. I really like you and even though I know we just met I want to be with you. I want to get to know you because you're special and I believe we are meant to be baby." he tells me without even cracking a smile.

Everyone breaks out in 'awe' as him and I stand in the moment not even remembering we were still at school until we hear Justin get angry. "What the fuck are you doing Brandon! You know I like her and you're stepping in my way not even actually caring about her!"

"Well you obviously don't either because you kissed Brittany and walked her to all of her classes. So if that's showing you like someone then I've been doing the wrong thing." Brandon angrily yells back.

I turn to see Jaxon looking at his brother and Brandon in pure fear. I walk near him, pick him up, and take him from the fight while easily walking off. "Jaxon, honey where is your mom or dad?" I ask him in my, once again, little girl tone.

"Justin told my daddy to drop me off here because we were going to see Mama Pattie since Jazzy was sick and I was bored. But Justin is arguing with that boy and it's scaring me." he quietly tells me while shedding tears.

I take him to my car and sit him in the passenger to let him and I both calm down because this is to much for me because it's only my FIRST DAY and Jaxon is to young to be around this. I get out my phone and iMessage Pattie.

To: Mama Pattie 💕😁

Hey Pattie its Sasha. Justin was supposedly going to bring Jaxon over to see you, but he got busy with something least important so now I'm sitting in my car with a worried/nervous Jaxon. What do you want me to do?

From:Mama Pattie 💕😁

Hey honey. Bring Jaxon to your house, I'm already here with your mom, and I'll scare Justin. Oh and buckle Jaxon up.

I reply back to her okay, buckle up Jaxon. I tell him what's going on and show him what Pattie said so he won't freak out, but I know if I did kidnap him I would bring him back. He asks a lot of questions, but I got to give it to him. That means he is very curious about everything.

We drive up to my house and I unbuckle him and I race him to the door. We walk in to my mom talking to a middle aged man, who is facing her, by the stairs. "Mom who is this?" I asked her with a look of disappointment and disgust.

He turns around, steps toward me and holds out his hand, "I'm Jonathan Adams. Nice to meet you Sasha." I gasp and my eyes widen as I see my World Geography teacher standing in my house.

"It's a uh pleasure to meet you too, Jonathan." I lose my words as I speak to him. That's weird. I thought I liked Justin. Wait no Brandon! Ugh I really hate hormones.

My mom explains how this was her friend and how he was staying for dinner. I just walked to find Pattie in the kitchen making a sandwich. I felt a bit tired so after Jaxon was with her I walked to my room passing my mom and my sexy teacher.

I accidentally drop my binder so I bend to pick it up and as I stand back up I hear a groan from the bottom of the stairs. Haha pervert. I forgot what I put on under it.

Once I finally got to my room I put my things down and sat on my bed. I got my phone out my purse and checked it to see that I had a message from Justin and my dad.

From Dad👨🎩:

Hey Sasha I see that you're doing fine. I just wanted to tell you I miss you and your mom and I hope to see you soon. I want you to meet someone around Christmas time. I hope I see you soon darling. I love you honey💖

I reply back to my dad and tell him how's school is going and how I miss him more then I could imagine. I scroll through Twitter and see that Justin and I were trending. I put my phone down because I don't want to see all of the hate I may be getting. I get out my short shorts that are comfortable and a sports bra and go to my restroom to change, but I forget to close the restroom door.

Jonathan

As I was "flirting" with Ariana downstairs she told me that I should go see if Sasha was okay and to hope she likes me because she wants to make our "relationship" better. When did her and I started dating? I really don't know, but I know who I want to get to know better. Sasha.

She's so beautiful. I feel like her and are meant to be from the time she walked into my class until now. I want her, and I'm going to get her. Shes only 15 and I'm 20. Yes I know I'm so young but I graduated early.

I started walking down the hallway until I heard Ridiculousness on so I slowly opened the door to see nothing. I kept walking until I see her in the mirror naked. I wide my eyes and grin. I close the room door and lock it. I walk to the door frame and stand there.

She shrieks and jump in shock. She looks at me and yells, "What are you doing Mr. Adams?" I give her a cheeky grin and started walking towards her with full lust in my eyes. She looked as if she wanted me also but as she feared me also.

"Sasha, Sasha, Sasha. Such a beautiful girl. you don't have to hide from me. I'll see you nude one day. You know I really want to take that towel off of you and do dirty things, but I wont. I'll just do this." I pull her head upward and kiss her.

For a while she doesn't respond, but all of a sudden she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses back. I smile into the kiss and grab her plump butt. She giggles and says, "Let me change then we can talk."

As I sit on her bed I realize she was my student and that I could go to jail for this. I start to panic and begin to sweat. She walks out in her sports bra and shorts and has a bit of a worried look on her face. I look at her and pat the bed telling her to sit beside me.

"Mr. Adams look. You could go to jail for this and it could affect my work in school so I don't want anything to happen between us because I want to look out for you okay?" She asks as I just look at her with wide eyes and a grin. Thank you! I don't have to give her the "bad news".

"Sasha its okay. Plus you took the words out of my mouth." I tell her grinning. Her mom calls us down for dinner so Sasha puts on a tank top to cover up before we walk down.

Sasha

As Jonathan and I walk downstairs I see Justin talking to my mom. Oh my gosh. I lead Jonathan to the dining room, as well as Justin, and we all sit. Justin sits on one side and Jonathan sits on the other while I'm in the middle.We were all laughing and talking until I felt a hand on my thigh and it was none other than Justin.

He actually starts moving upward to my private area and for some unknowingly reason I don't stop him. As he puts his hands on me rubbing my private, I take a quick intake of breath. I put my hand on his trying to move it, but he doesn't budge. So all dinner long , Justin was rubbing me...getting me wet.

Once dinner was over I realized I needed time alone. When I lay down and start to get under the covers, there's a knock at the door. I open it and let him in. All he does is say, "Is It True?"