One

^HairStyle^

Indigo POV

Making my way through the bustling streets of Oxenfurt, I set my eyes upon a tavern with the promise of a job and a cup of ale along with it.

Pushing through the drunkard men I make my way to the bar and order an ale. A man with big stature took my request and laughed.

"Shouldn't a pretty little thing like you be back at home watching her mans kids?" Snarled the greasy bartender

His yellow teeth glinted in the frail light of the setting sun seeping into the tavern through rickety roofing.

A grunt escaped my crimson lips as the stench of a hundred dead orcs fled from the plump mans breath.

"Shouldn't an old bastard like you be dead by now?" I hiss through my straight white teeth in irritation.

Laughter bellowed throughout the tavern as the old creep mumbled under his breath and roughly slid a old cup of ale towards me.

I flip the coin I had been fiddling with in my pockets and catch it between my fingers before flicking it onto the bar and walking away.

The voices and drunkard shouts echoed through out the bar causing my head to pound. I begin my search for an empty spot.

A quick scan of the room revealed a man with long white hair and golden eyes sitting alone in a corner. A light smirk quirks my lips.

A strange feeling of deja vu hits me hard as I tap his shoulder. His head snaps to me causing his long white hair to slap the side of his scarred face.

"Mind if I sit? Seems to be the quieter space in this forsaken hell hole." I mutter my last sentence and the man simply nods.

I sit and allow my eyes to scan over the taverns participants. One group obtains a group of no doubtfully courtesans scanning an adjacent table of men.

Next group of already drunk looking dwarfs screaming at each other and slamming their fists into the table before bursting out into laughter.

I scan over the rest of the tables and spot no visible threats so I pick up my ale and take it like a shot.

Gently setting the cup down I allow myself to take a look and the intriguing man who sat in front of me. I smirked slightly as his eyes met mine.

I scan his visible body and obtain the that this man is no doubt a witcher. Due to the eyes and hair I'd say he is gerald of river or whatever the hell his name is.

"Geralt of Rivia. You are?" He finally speaks. My body tingles at the depth of his voice. ~That's some A+ Daddy material Indi! Jump his bones and keep him coming back!~

A light blush dusts my cheeks at her voice. "Ahem. Sorry. The name is Indigo, Indigo of Newhaven. Nice to meet you Geralt." I quickly pull myself together.

Geralt opened his mouth to speak but a loud scream was heard from outside the tavern. "MONSTER! DEMON! KILL IT! KILL IT!" A mans voice frantically screamed.

I immediately shoot up from my seat and rush outside followed by Geralt. "What monster? What is happening?" I ask aloud.

No one responded and it pissed me off. "HEY! I SAID WHAT MONSTER" I scream out causing everyone to part suddenly and allow me a path.

A young man who sat terrified on a fountains edge lifted his eyes to me before looking behind me. He jumped up and pushed past me to beg The Witcher behind me to kill a beast.

"Unbelievable. I'm right fucking here." I growl angrily and the man sends me a glance. "I'm sorry ma'am but there is no way you could defeat the beast I have seen." I felt my veins light ablaze with rage.

~Let's tear this fucker apart Indi! Let's show him what we can do!~ The voice hissed and attempted to take over. I grip a merchants cart and fight to take back control.

"No, I've got this." I growled. I notice the crowd has dispersed and grunt. A hand touches my shoulder and my instincts take control.

My eyes turn from pink to blue and I grab my dagger and press it against someone throat when it clicks against a sword.

Golden eyes meet mine and I mumble. "Fuck." I drop my stance and pull my dagger back into my belt before letting out a shakey breath.

"I was going to ask if you where alright but I suppose I've gotten the answer now." His deep voice penetrates the silence.

I feel him grip my chin with his calloused fingers and tilt my head up to meet his eyes. "It seems my destiny has finally found me... My little mate." His deep voice whispered.