Five

(^Kami^)
Indigo POV

"We are close to the siting area." I whisper and swing my leg over Roach and dismount. A quiet grunt escapes Witchers lips and I smirk at him with my blue lips.

"Keep making sounds like this and we'll end up distracted." I teased and closed my eyes. "Zokomma elipsis" I mumble and the entire area lights up with lightening bugs.

I reopen my eyes and see Witcher's mouth open slightly. His teeth nibbling on his lip makes my core do summer salts.

"Close your mouth. Don't wanna catch a disease." Witcher's smirk makes my head spin but it stops as we hear a twig snap.

"We want her alive. Please Witcher try your best not to kill the poor girl." I place my hands on his chest. Indigo's voice breaking through mine.

I hear Geralt break through Witcher's voice as well. "I will try. Your safety is my first priority."

I blush lightly and nod before pushing Indigo back so she doesn't get hurt.

A banshee scream is heard and a loud sickening snap is heard about 10 feet ahead of us. There stood the Princess of Oxenfurt.

In the form of a Lamia. Half woman half serpent creature began to slither up at us with pure hatred.

She screamed in agony as Witcher threw silver chains around her tail.

I stood to the side and quickly grabbed a paper with the reverse poem and quickly tossed Witcher a vile. Witcher forced the Lamia to drink it and she screeched.

She bit Witcher's hand and he threw her down and growled in pain. "Fuck" he hissed. "Witcher are you alright!?"I yell. He quickly pinned the Lamia again.

"I'll be fine! Hurry and reverse the curse its almost sunrise!" He screamed. His tone scared me shitless so I quickly began to read off the poem.

“Earth, fire, water, and air, be the answer to my prayer, banish this curse and leave this young girl pure, tonight I claim a blessed cure.” I feel tears stream from my face.

My nose bleeds as does my ears and mouth. The wind picks up and whips my hair around. Witcher is thrown off of the Lamia and she and I raise into the air.

“Earth, fire, water, and air, be the answer to my prayer, banish this curse and leave me pure, tonight I claim a blessed cure.” I scream out in pain and clutch my chest as the curse is lifted.

The Lamia turns into a beautiful little girl with sun kissed skin and dark brown hair in curls that cascades down her back. She let out one final scream and went limp.

We float back to the ground and Witcher catches the little girl in his arms gently. I collapse to my knees and lean back against a tree.

Witcher gently laid the girl on Roach and she weakly clutched his main before he saw me and ran over.

"Kami! Indigo! Please little one are you alright?" He cried out in fear of loosing the only woman he has ever truly loved. His one and only soulmate.

Geralt took over as I faded back into Indigo and my eyes shoot open. "Baby! He cried and wrapped his arms around me before checking me.

"I-I'm fine. The little girl? The Princess is she okay?" I grab onto Geralt's strong arm and pull myself up. He helps me to Roach and I see her.

Geralt picks me up and sets me on Roach before untying and mounting him. I hold the young Princess in my arms and Geralt wraps one of his around my waist.

"Let's go!" He yelled and Roach took off towards the village. I quickly pulled a small vile of lavender and mint essence out of my bag and push it to her lips.

Tilting the vile back it slides down her throat with ease and her face begins to regain it color. I work on her wounds the best I can until we reach the castle.

The guards rush us to the healers and I lay the Princess on a table and continue to work on her cuts until the healer arrived along side the King and Queen.

I step back and falter in my step as the exhaustion and pain finally hits me. I loose my footing and feel myself fall for a moment before I'm swept off my feet by Geralt.

He called out to another healer but I didn't hear the words escaping his lips.
The world around me began to darken and I was set on a table.

My hearing and vision returned quickly and I was given a vile with crimson liquid and drank it. Pain tore through my body as my internal organs squeezed and healed.

I feel Geralt hold my hand tightly and look over to him and smile. My eyes flutter slightly. "I wanna go to bed" I mumble softly and he chuckled and picked me up.

"Then let's head to bed, my love." He kissed me gently and we left the castle. The king said they where to throw a party and we would be paid there but I was fast asleep in arms of the man I love.