Skeppy's Perspective

I've Been Wanting To Move Out For A Long Time, But Not Because I Need A Place To Stay For Some Time. because of him... The Only Reason Why Were Still Friends, Is Because Of Me Trolling Him Over And Over Again. I've Started Growing Feelings For Him, But Tried Hiding It. A6D Was The First One Of My Friends, To Ask Bad About It.

I Don't Know If Bad Feels The Same But, Thats The Only Reason Why-im moving in. Next Week, Is The Time I Confess. Next Week, is the time...were we're more than friends. I Started Packing Up The Things That I Need With My Mom And Dad. They Knew That I Was Growing Up, They Knew They Could Trust Me. The Only Fear I Had Telling Them, Is That... im scared if they find out.

I Made A Video On My Main Channel, Explaining That Im Moving In With Bad And That Just For This Period Of Time Im Going To Upload 4 Vids A Week. After It Was Uploaded, I Was Scrolling  Through The Comments And Felt That Feeling Again...scared.

Skephalo Is Really Coming True In Front Of Our Eyes

-From AppleSauce

BadBoyHalo: Stop With The Skephalo Thing!!!

Skeppy: Im Making It Come True!!

-MegaPvp

BBH X SKEPPY!!! SKEPHALO IS COMING TRUE

-Nursey__

*1 Week Later*

I Was At The Train Station, Eating An M&M Packet. Stress Eating...again.My Heart Was Pounding. My Body Was Sweating. I Must Have Looked Like The Weirdest Person In A Train Station. A Train Ride To My Crush, The Person I Had Feeling For A Long Time. This Was My Moment, To Make The Most Out Of It.

The Train Eventually Came, My Dreams Eventually Came. The Person That Makes Me Have These Feelings, Is Five Steps Away.I Hopped Onto The Train, And Took A Seat. I Sat Close To The Window To Get The View Of The Things Across The Way. Today Was The Day, I Made My Dreams/Goals Come True.