Credits

Thx For Reading Roommate, A Love Story About To Minecraft Youtubers By The Name Of Skeppy And BadBoyHalo.

Characters

*Skeppy- One Of The Main Characters.

*BBH- One Of The Main Characters.

*A6D- One Of The Side Characters Apart Of The Trio.

*The YouTube Fans- The People Who Watched Skeppy And A6D Video.

Extra Story 

1 Month Later

Every Since I Became Bad's Roommate, My Friends Have Been Begging To Tell Me Everything We Did That Night. Since I Made A Video Called, "Me And Bad Are Now Roommates."

"Are You Guys Officially Skephalo? ;)" A6D Messaged Me On Discord.

"FINALLY, After Months Of Trying To Get You Guys Together!!!"Skoopy Commented On A Vid.

"I Have A New Video Idea, Skephalo Plays Cursed Minecraft."Spifey Messaged Me On Discord.

"Congrats Skephalo!!!"Technoblade Messaged Me On Discord.

Me And Bad, Haven't Agreed On Making Skephalo A Thing (Us Being Boyfriend & Boyfriend). We've Agreed On Going On A Honeymoon Once This "V1rus" Has Died Out, A Honeymoon At Disneyland Then After Going To Disneyland We Go To Vidcon 2021. We're Exited To See Where This Going, Right Now Skephalo Is Not A Thing But In 2021 It Might Be.

To be continued...

Hint: If You've Noticed The Next One Is "Skeppy X BadBoyHalo Honeymoon! xox" And Is Coming Out On 2021, February 14th. Put That On Your Calendar, Hopefully You Enjoyed This Series So Far And Skeppy And Bad Love You For Reading "Roommates!".

Edit: Its Been A Couple Of Months Since I Made This And, I Didn't Know That This Story Will Get This Popular. Thx For The Support On This, Please Make Sure To Rate It 5 Stars If You Want To 

(i won't force you). Anyway, Happy 4th Of July And BYE!