Why Me - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"why did you save me" Pidge asked as Keith brushed her long hazel hair after it got tangle after she was fighting with the galra guards who didnt enjoy an altean being around. 

"why do you ask" Keith asked as he tried to be gentle with her brushing her hair, he was still knew to this but he still wanted to brush her hair since he found it so soft. 

"becuase most galra would torture me until i gave up hope or just kill me, yet you kept me and keep saving me from your fellow soldiers" Pidge asked as she turned to him, her hazel eyes looking into his purple eyes. 

"i dont know, i just dont like it when you get hurt" Keith mutter back and rubbed his neck, his light purple skin shining in the dim light of his room showing he slightly different then most galra who has dark purple skim. 

"your a good guy Keith, you really should just kill me or leave me to your fellow soldiers. It be a shame if you got harmed while saving me. Plus i dont wish to see you die over having an altean" Pidge weakly smiled and lifted her arm playing with the end bits of his darker purple hair. 

"worry about yourself" Keith frowned as he looked to her green altean markings and placed his hands on her thighs before spinning her back around to work on her hair again. 

"your got a kind heart" Pidge whispered as her eyes looked to her small hands. 

"your got a smart brain, I'm sure you could have escaped ages ago" Keith mutter back and notice her tense.

"I'm just a princess who was tortured before being handed over to this ship, how could i escape" Pidge mumbled back. 

"i know your smarter then you act, your as smart as you are sassy and feisty" Keith smirked slightly and pidge giggled.

"well then that our secret, i know your got a caring heart and you know I'm super smart" Pidge grinned back and leaned her head back to look at him. 

"then why haven't you escape, your injures are mostly healed now" Keith replied and Pidge frowned before lifting her head back so he could only see her hair. 

"you already know why" Pidge huffed.

"i dont know why your risking your life like this" Keith mumbled back and finished brushing her hair before placing the brush down to the side.

"The princess is gorgeous and without my injures everyone would know I'm not the princess for sure. I mean I'm short, not very pretty, i have freckles and i dont have the dream shape like her. But most soldiers have never met the princess, they just know she altean and well while i act as the princess and take on being thrown around be the galra commanders then it gives the King time to send the princess away then i can die with purpose" Pidge frowned and looked to her hands.

"your wrong" Keith whispered yell and spin her around.

"no I'm not, this is the best thing for me to do. The king needs time to send the princess somewhere safe from this war and while i pretend to be her then it gives the princess a chance to sneak back into Altea" Pidge whispered screamed back and tensed as Keith placed his hands on her cheeks. 

"your wrong about yourself" Keith sighed shocking her.

"wha" Pidge mutter in surprise. 

"Your smart, sassy, feisty, have the cutes freckles in the universe, have a great shape and bumps that could turn on any guy. Your beautiful Pidge .. no your perfect in my eyes" Keith whispered back with heart and gentle eyes while he looked to her blushing face.