Four

It's Monday morning and I'm feeling so much better I really took this weekend to relax and not think about work or anything else.

Honestly it really stuck with me how sweet it was for Bradley to spend all Friday night with me and make sure I had someone to take care of me.

By the time I woke up Saturday morning she had already left, just leaving me a note saying she was okay and wanted to head back to her apartment because she had some errands to run that day.

Since then we haven't really spoken I just called her once again to thank her.

The show is about to start in 15 minutes I finish slipping on my dress and putting on my heels.

As I'm waking to the studio chip stops me in my tracks

" there she is how are you feeling, ready to do this again?"

I'm good but could you tone down the enthusiasm a little bit it's still 6:55 on a Monday morning, you're going to make my migraine start up again

Cory is jumping up and down in the control room "welcome back levy, we got our dynamic duo back together"

" okay it's fine I'll handle it" Bradley said as she hung up her phone putting it away. As she saw me get close.

"Hey oh look at you you look so much better." Not that you ever look bad of course it's just.. I health wise sickness wise you look back to your own self"

Are you okay Bradley, you're starting to worry me now you're the one not sounding too great...

"Oh yeah, I'm gravy!! As my mom would say"

I stared at Bradley up and down, I don't know what has gotten into you but okay....

Bradley smiles.
"Can't a girl just be happy at 6:59 on a Monday morning?!"

Ok and 3..2..1

-2 hours later-

Great show everyone!
After the show I walk over to Bradley's dressing room

"Alex? hey"
Bradley says surprised as she sees me standing in front of her door.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I was wondering since you took such good care of me the other day would you like to come over for dinner tonight as a thank you.

"Tonight? yeah sure that sounds great"

Great ok then I'll see you around 5pm. I say with a big smile as I walk away.

- later that day-

I decided to order Italian for Bradley and I, I just figured you can't go wrong with some wine and pasta.

I hear the elevator door and walk over.

"I'm back"

Back like you never left, come on in... just give me one second I'm going to go turn this pasta over make sure its warming up properly

"Pasta, I love it! Going Italian are we miss levy?"

Well you know what they say, when In Rome

"Well that's perfect then because I brought a little red drink that I think would pair well with this cuisine."

Bradley hands Alex a bottle of wine

Well I gotta say this partner ship really does extend out of work, I love how we're starting to think alike outside of the studio

"I like the sounds of that, you know after spending so much time together I'm surprised we haven't started to complete each others sentences"

Oh god I hope that's not what's next, alex chuckles as she prepares a plate for her and Bradley.

Alex hands Bradley a plate.

They walk their plates over to the couch where they sit down.

Oh hang on we can't forget the wine.

Bradley gets up and pours out two glasses of wine.

"Cheers to being in Rome for the night" our glasses clink together as we each take a sip and set them down on the table in front of us.

"Can you believe how we started off and where we are now I mean gosh it's crazy you couldn't stand me Alex really remember We fought constantly."

"Yeah well if I remember correctly you didn't like me too much either I remember the wet cat reference"

"You have to admit it does describe you pretty well"

Bradley says as she chokes on her food chuckling...

Only you would come up with something so ridiculous to compare me to..

"I mean have you ever met a wet cat ? The go absolutely ballistic, I hate to break it to you alex but you've been know to get like that."

Oh and how about you mrs Jackson, those rants that you go on are no joke.

You do have a point there mrs levy alright I guess I'll agree with that

We continue eating dinner and talking

- 30 mins later-

"That was great thank you Alex now I'm gonna have to go on a long run tomorrow to burn all of this off."

You run?

"Why do you sound so surprised? It's a way for me to burn off all this extra energy and sometimes anger."

Bradley Chuckles.

I just never pinned you as the working out type.

"I have secrets you have no idea about levy."

I raise a brow, well would you like to elaborate on that?

"Hahah no no no I think we've had enough excitement for one night."
Bradley playfully shoves Alex

We walk towards the elevator

"Thanks for tonight Alex I had a great time"

Of course Bradley just a proper thank you for everything you did for me the other night I'll never forget it"

Bradley leans in for a warm embrace with her puppy dog eyes.

The elevator door opens as I walk in.

Goodnight Al sleep tight thank you for a wonderful evening.

Likewise Brad goodnight.

Bradley pov:
As the elevator door closes I lean my back against the wall and smile..