❤️~Lap Desk~💙

[A/N]:   This chapter is very strange, and to be honest, I don't know what I was writing for half of it. But I got over 750+ words in and I didn't wanna throw it all away, so I tried to save it near the end. Hope it worked, haha. Enjoy! Also, this one will be a bit shorter than the others because I couldn't think of any other scenarios without it getting really weird. Author's note at the end of the chapter!

•  •  •

Anna: Elsa, seriously. Check out the video!

Elsa: Okay, okay. I will. Let me grab my laptop first, though.

     Elsa sighed and pocketed her phone as she stood. It better not be the video of that cat screaming again... She shook her head and chuckled softly to herself as she headed to the living room. Once in the room, she picked up her laptop from the desk in the corner and sat down on the couch. She flipped it open and waited for the screen to power on. Once it did, she began typing in her password to log on. Right as she clicked enter, her stomach began to growl loudly. She sighed and stood, placing the laptop on the coffee table. Well, I guess that's going to have to wait for a while. She quickly grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen and came back into the living room, her gaze landing on her girlfriend—who was now seated on the opposite end of the couch.

     "Hi," [Y/N] spoke with a warm smile, pausing whatever was playing on the TV. Elsa smiled back and sat back in her previous spot, placing the snacks down on the coffee table. "Hello," she replied, opening one of the bags of chips she had grabbed. "Whatcha doin??" the [h/c] girl questioned, scooting closer to the platinum blonde. "Just checking out some video Anna sent me." As Elsa tried to reach for her laptop, [Y/N] suddenly crawled into her lap and sat down, occupying the space instead of the laptop. Elsa sighed and leaned back to face her girlfriend. "What're you doing?" she asked with a smirk. "I want your attention," [Y/N] replied shamelessly. Elsa giggled and kissed the [h/c] girl's cheek. "I'll give you attention after I see the video Anna wanted me to see." "But Elsaaaa!!! I want your attention nowww!!" [Y/N] whined, dramatically flopping back onto the armrest. Elsa sighed.

     "You're so needy," came the platinum blonde's reply, earning a playful shove and scoff. "Maybe I am. But you can stop it for now if you just pay attention to me." Elsa laughed softly and leaned forward again, snatching her laptop from the table and bringing it to sit on [Y/N]'s lap. "That won't last very long," she retorted in a playful manner. [Y/N] scoffed and crossed her arms, leaning against Elsa with a huff of annoyance. "Fine...but I wanna watch the video too..." she mumbled. Elsa rolled her eyes while she held back a smirk, running her free hand through [Y/N]'s hair as she clicked onto the link Anna had sent her. "I don't see why that should be a problem." As they waited for the video to load, Elsa wrapped her arms gently around the [h/c] girl's waist.

As the video finally loaded, Elsa and [Y/N] were greeted with a cat running loudly up the stairs. Once the cat was out of the camera's view, another cat came into the shot, meowing loudly. That was the end of the video. Elsa sighed and face-palmed as she suppressed a giggle. When she looked back up at [Y/N], the [h/c] girl was still staring at the computer screen, looking more confused than ever before. Elsa couldn't help it anymore and she finally let out her laugh, causing [Y/N] to turn to her with confusion written all over her face. "What....just happened?" she asked.

"This is the kind of stuff Anna sends me pretty much everyday, so...you'd have to ask her. I'm just as confused as you are." [Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you laughing if you're so confused?" Elsa laughed again and pinched the bridge of her nose. "To be completely honest with you, I'm not entirely sure myself. I think at this point I've just gotten used to dismissing something I don't understand by laughing awkwardly." The two then stared at each other before [Y/N] shrugged with a smirk. "Understandable," [Y/N] finally said, yet again turning back to the computer.

"So...you said she sends you stuff like this everyday, right?" Elsa scratched her cheek nervously and shrugged. "Pretty much, yeah. Why?" "Maybe you can start sending her something back everyday that doesn't make sense to her." Elsa blinked silently for a moment as she visibly tried to think back to something. [Y/N], not understanding what she just did, raised an eyebrow. "Uh...Elsa? You alright?" Elsa leaned forward again and started typing on her computer. "[Y/N], you beautiful genius, you've just started something revolutionary," she finally said. "Wh-What—" "Hold on. I'll show you what I mean." Not knowing what to do at this point, [Y/N] merely nodded and watched Elsa type away. After a minute or so of the platinum blonde searching and scrolling, she copied a link to a video and quickly sent it to Anna. She then leaned back and clapped her hands together. "Done."

     "Uh...with what?" [Y/N] asked. "I sent her something in return. Just like you suggested." "Okay. Well...what did you send her?" Elsa pointed to the screen and motioned for [Y/N] to look. The [h/c] girl did so reluctantly and clicked play on the video.

• • •

"[Y/N]?" Elsa asked, placing the remote down onto the cushion next to her. "Yes?" [Y/N] replied. "I have a question." "Mm? And what would that be??" Elsa turned to face her and sighed, motioning towards her lap, which [Y/N] was seated in yet again. "Why are you always on my lap?" [Y/N] frowned slightly and rubbed her arm. "Do you not like me on your lap?" Elsa smiled softly. "Of course I do. I just...isn't it uncomfortable? I mean, wouldn't you prefer to sit on the cushion or something?" "No, not really. Your lap is actually really comfortable for me." The platinum blonde blushed lightly and smiled. "Alright. Well...just know, if it gets too uncomfortable for you, I'm alright with you sitting on the couch or something." [Y/N] smiled and kissed Elsa's cheek. "Nah. I like being on your lap better."

• • •

"[Y/N]? You alright?" Elsa asked, turning to [Y/N], who was seated on the opposite end of the couch. "Hm? Yeah, why?" [Y/N] replied, turning to her as well. "Well, you aren't in my lap like you usually are," Elsa replied, a bit flustered. [Y/N] smiled. "Oh, right. I knew I was forgetting about something."

• • •

Elsa yawned and closed her laptop, finally realizing how late it was. She placed it over on the coffee table before stretching her arms. "Mmph...don't move...I'm tryna sleep..." [Y/N] suddenly murmured, startling Elsa. The platinum blonde looked down, only to find [Y/N] fast asleep on her lap, her head resting against her chest. Elsa smiled faintly and sighed. She scooted down a bit further to rest her head on the armrest and began to run her fingers through [Y/N]'s hair with ease. She yawned once more and closed her eyes. "Goodnight, my little lap desk..." she mumbled jokingly. [Y/N] grunted quietly in response and snuggled closer to the platinum blonde. "G'night...."

• • •

Hi! Been a while since I've posted anything, huh? Sorry about that! Writer's block came for a visit a while back and never left, but I'm working on a few stories now—one of which is the third book for the 'Jaiden Animations x Female Reader' series, so keep an eye out for that! Anyway, sorry for such a weird chapter after a long hiatus. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon. (Note: I'm not on hiatus because of my health or anything serious, my brain's just lacking inspiration and motivation, so please don't worry!)