Prologue

So I'm back with a sequel. The idea just hit me all of a sudden and I really hope it'll amount to something.

Again, I do not own any of the caracters except for the ones that I came up with myself. For the other ones, you'll have to thank Kishimoto Masashi.

Without further a due, the sequel of 'The Siblings', entitled 'The Elders'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The storm stopped ten hours after we took shelter. I was calm; this situation was not new to me. The war had passed, leading me to believe that there wasn’t any other danger out there. But my children were petrified. Shiro was calm, but frozen into a crouched position and she seemed lost in thought. Kuro was immensely worried. He cried from time to time, telling me that we will never get out of there alive. I remember Kuronuma telling me that there might be something other than the storm that bothered the twins. I disregarded his advice, not thinking that it would turn out the way it eventually did.

When the storm died down, I got the kids up and started our journey to the Hidden Sand as planned. Halfway through the way, I started having this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was wrong and activated the Karuigan. However, it was already too late.

There was a terrifying presence under us, both large and intense. It was different from the chakra the Tailed-Beasts had, different from Uchiha Madara’s as well. The force was rapidly surfacing, so I had to act quickly. Producing a clone, I sent it to the village with the kids, while I stayed behind to face the attacker. What surfaced looked like a woman with delicate features and long and rich black hair. Her piercing black eyes were framed by long lashes and a pair of pointy ears protruded through the locks of hair. She was dresses in a silver gown, matching her ivory skin. Over her sharp nose there was a light blue marking that stretched to her hairline.

“Human” she spoke, her voice was silk to my ears, yet her tone was one of authority. “You got rid of one threat; another one shall come your way. The noble race of elfin descent has awakened and demands its rightful place in the Da’ak Desert. Take your kind and leave this place, or else your home shall become ashes”

And with that, the creature turned its back and vanished into thin air. I stood agape for a while, realizing that my seven-year-olds were more cautious than me and that I had to step up in protecting my little ones.