12. Broken Heart

-Y/N'S POV-

My body was aching badly. My head was aching badly. I felt my body breaking in parts.
.
I felt myself being lifted up and I heard Jimin's voice. The voice that I adore the most but this time it was different. It wasn't relieving me, it was breaking me down even more.
.
.
"Marrying her was my biggest mistake."
.
.
How was it so easy for you to say that?
.
Do I really mean that little to you?
.
Do you even know how badly you have hurt me?
.
.
.
I tried to open my eyes with all my strength and then just saw someone unexpected.
.
Baekhyun.
.
I remembered his name.
.
.
He looked at me with a worried expression.
.
.
Baekhyun: We need to take her to the hospital. Get her in my car, fast!
.
I assumed that he was talking to Jimin.
.
.
Soon I felt being lifted up. Jimin lifted up me in his arms, taking me to inside of the car.
.
.
He sat in the car. My head was on his laps. He was sitting on the other side of the car door. I was lying with my foot on the other side of the car door. As my head was on his laps.
.
Baekhyun was driving the car.
.

-IN THE HOSPITAL-

I was laying down on the hospital bed, totally helpless.
.
Jimin and Baekhyun was in my left side and a female doctor with a nurse was in my right side. They were taking me to the ICU.
.
.
I was forcing myself not to close my eyes as the doctor kept telling me not to close my eyes.
.
.
The smell of hospital and my accident, all of it was scaring me. This atmosphere was scaring me so much.
.
.
I looked at Jimin. I wanted to tell him to hold my hand, this atmosphere is scaring me.
.
But nothing, I was not able to say anything. And suddenly it all hit me at once.
.
"In this house you are just a decoration piece."
"You just use the word 'wife' to get access to my personal things."
"She's so annoying."
.
And I looked him when I remembered something more.
.
"Marrying her was my biggest mistake."
.
I just went to his office to talk to him, to tell him about my feelings. But I never knew that something new was waiting for me.
.
Something I never wanted to hear.
.
Something I never wanted to feel.
.
.
I wanted to tell him that how much I adore him
.
How special he is for me.
.
How much I care for him.
.
How much I like him.
.
How much I ...love him.
.
.
But the most painful thing was losing myself in the process of loving someone so much and forgetting that, I am special too. So special.
.
.
I never knew I could feel so much pain and yet be so in love with the person causing it.
.
.
But by all these things I could only thought about my feelings. The feelings I showed. The feelings I wanted to show or the feelings I will never show.
.
I will never show my feelings again.
.
.
.
As these thoughts invades my mind, he holds my hand. Like he could hear me. Like he could sense how I am feeling right now.
.
I tried to take my hand to myself. I don't want to hold his hand anymore.
.
And at this moment, I wanted to hurt him.
.
I want a break for sometimes. I closed my eyes even though I heard everyone around me telling me not to close my eyes. But at this time I don't care. I don't want to see anyone, not even Jimin.

-JIMIN'S POV-

We reach to the ICU and soon the doctor told me not to go inside so I just stopped there the door was closed.
.
.
There were chairs so I sat down on of the chairs. And get my head down in my arms.
.
What happened was not supposed to happen. I was not supposed to say whatever I said.
.
When I saw that she was there, in tears. I realized that I said something I should have never said.
.
.
I need to call Yoongi hyung. I tried to find my phone in my pockets but it was not there. Where my phone is.
.
I tried to find my phone as the man by whom car Y/n hit, came to me.
.
.
???: I think this is Y/n's phone. I picked it up. I was on the road.
.
.
He gave me Y/n's phone and I took it.
.
Jimin: Can I know your name? And how do you know Y/n?
.
???: I am Baekhyun. I know Y/n because I and Y/n studied in the same high school.
.
Jimin: Thank you for taking us here.
.
.
He just nodded and went somewhere.
.
.
I unlocked Y/n's phone as I was about to dialed my number to find my phone.
.
When I called on my number, I heard something.
.
"The person you are calling to, has blocked your number."
.
I felt like the worst person in the world. I remembered when I was in the meeting she kept texting me and in frustration, I blocked her number.
.
How did I forget to unblock her number? I groaned in frustration.
.
.
And soon I got a call on her phone. I checked the caller ID, showing 'Dad'.
.
I picked up the call.
.
.
Dad: Hello Y/n? Where are you, daughter? We came to your house. Are you and Jimin out somewhere?
.
I gathered up my courage before speaking.
.
Jimin: Hello, dad. It's Jimin
.
Dad: Oh, son. It's you.
Where's Y/n? Are you and Y/n out somewhere? We arrived to your house.
.
Jimin: Actually dad, we are in hospital. Y-Y/n is injured by an ac-accident.
.
.
There were silence for few seconds on the other side.
.
.
Jimin: H-hello, dad?
.
Dad: Which hos-hospital?
.
.
I told him the hospital's name and he hung up the phone.
.
.
What will I tell him? What will I answer to her dad? I couldn't protect his daughter.
.
.
I stood up and turned around when someone I heard calling me and I saw Yoongi hyung. He ran towards me.
.
Yoongi: How's Y/n?
.
I looked down. I don't know what to say. It all happened because of me. All of it is my fault.
.
Jimin: She's badly injured. I couldn't protect her.
.
He hugged me.
.
Yoongi: Don't worry. She will be fine. I'm sure.
.
Jimin: If I had a single idea that she was listening everything, I would have never said all those things.
.
Yoongi: I know, Jimin.
.
Jimin: I really don't mean what I said. I said all those things in anger. I was fvcking angry at that time.
.
Yoongi: And why were you angry?
.
Jimin: I myself don't know.
.
.
Soon then, the room of the ICU opened revealing the doctor.
.
Doctor: Your wife is loosing blood. We need to take her under operation this instant. You need to sign this agreement so we can start the operation.
.
.
She handed me some papers to sign and went away. I signed the papers.
.
Soon the nurse towards me.
.
.
Nurse: These are some of the jewelry your wife was wearing.
.
.
She handed me Y/n's earrings, necklace and in the last a ring, her wedding ring, our wedding ring.
.
.
I looked at the wedding ring. I remembered the day of our wedding.
.
I am her husband. She is my wife. She is my responsibility. How can I do that to her? How can I say something so mean to her?
.
.
I realized someone tapped on my shoulders so I turned around.
.
Yoongi: Take your phone. You left it on the desk.
.
He handed me my phone and sat on the chair.
.
.
I unlocked my phone then quickly unblocked her number.
.
I got 13 missed calls and 12 messages.
.
.
(Author's note: Bold parts are messages.)
.
.
"Jimin, Hii."

"what are you doing?"

"Are you doing fine there?"

"Come on, reply back to me."

"Hey, please, reply me..."

"Did you have your meals?"

"Jimin....?"

"If you don't want to talk to me then just tell me. Why are you ignoring my messages?"

"I hate when you don't reply me back and I hate that how all I want to do is talk to you. Do I bug you that much?"

"If you are angry for that night then sorry. I promise I will never touch your things again."

"I miss you"

"Jimin..."
.
.
I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think of anything. The last missed call was of two days ago.
.
I looked at the wedding ring and again to the messages that I didn't even reply.
.
Jimin: I am sorry, Y/n. I am so sorry.
.
I went near the ICU and looked through the glass door at Y/n.
.
She was there lying on the bed, unconscious.
.
Jimin: Please, get well, Y/n.
.
.
.
???: Jimin!
.
I turned towards from where the sound was coming. It was Y/n's father and mother. They ran towards me.
.
Mom: Y-Y/n?! Where's Y/n?
.
I told them everything. We sat on the chair waiting for the operation to finish.
.
.
-AFTER 2 HOURS-

The door opened revealing a male doctor. I ran towards him.
.
Jimin: How's my wife?
.
The doctor sighed heavily.
.
.
Doctor: I'm sorry Mr. Park. Your wife is fine now but she has gone in coma.
.
After hearing this my heart totally stopped beating.
.
Yoongi: She's in coma? How?
.
He said standing beside me.
.
Doctor: As far as I know she had an accident, right? After getting hit by the car, she fell on the road so suddenly that it injured her head badly. And it affected her brain. So she's in coma now.
.
Yoongi: When will she wake up?
.
Doctor: I'm sorry. At this time, we can't say anything.
.
Y/n's Father: Can we meet her?
.
Doctor: Yes, but make sure only one person meet her at a time.
.
He said and went away from there.
.
.
I stand still there, not able to move. I felt like I will fall down anytime soon.
.
.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.
.
.
Y/n's Father: Jimin, you go meet her first.
.
I just nodded and went inside.
.
.
.
.
I saw her still lying on the bed, still in the previous position.
.
Almost half of her body was covered with bandages.
.
I went near her. Taking a full view of her face.
.
Those eyes wasn't blinking anymore. Those lips wasn't talking anymore.
.
I took her her hand in mine gently.
.
.
Jimin: I'm sorry, Y/n. I couldn't protect you. I couldn't be a good husband.

-TO BE CONTINUED-