18. Feel Me

JIMIN'S POV

I went out of the bathroom, wearing just a towel around my waist. Y/N has called me to meet her. I don't want to be late.

To my love, I can't bear to see you unhappy.

I don't want to disappoint a her anymore. I quickly wore my clothes and made my way out.

To my love, I don't want to make things harder for you.

Y/N'S POV

I left the house with heavy steps. It was hard for me to see him again. I tried, tried to forget but each and every hurtful memories were attacking my thoughts. Even if I tried to to recall the loved ones, they were blurry to me.

I don't want to forgive him. I want to give him the same amount of pain he gave me but not to hurt. I wanted him to realize how it feel when your heart hurts, how it feel when your dreams get scattered, how it feel when you have so much to say but nothing comes out.

But now, I have made my mind. No more getting hurt anymore. No more shedding tears anymore. This is my last meeting with him. This relationship has no strength. It's unloved. There's no point of keeping it anymore.

It's hard to let go but I have to and I will! Just a matter of minutes with him and everything will be over.

I was walking to the place where I called Jimin to meet me. I was going there earlier than the time I have given. I decided to end everything with him. But still my heart doesn't want to accept it. I am still not sure.

When I reached to the place, he was already there. His back was facing me. Why is he here so early? Well, I shouldn't care anymore, right? Things will end sooner than I expected, right?

I walked further. My feet land on the fallen dry leaves, making rough sound everytime. But he didn't turn around. Probably, he wasn't expecting me to come earlier and so do I.

I stopped at a proper distance between us. I sighed and my breath came out broken. Even breathing was hurting this time. I gathered up my strength to call his name.

Y/N: Jimin...

I called him and he turned around. I moved my gaze away, trying to avoid his eyes. But when I looked at him, I was left breathless.

He looked vulnerable. His eyes were red like he didn't slept for a second yesterday...like he cried the whole night. There was a dark bruise below his left eye. There were bruises on his jawline too. My eyes traveled down to his hand. His knuckles were bruised too.

His hairs were messed up. He was messed up, damaged. Seeing his state pained me so much. It took my whole strength not run to him and embrace him tightly.

As he saw me, a beautiful smile formed on his lips. He ran towards me and embrace me tightly.

I let him do that. Maybe, it's our last hug. I closed my eyes, breathing his aroma. Only his presence is strong enough to make me feel delighted. I also want to embrace him tightly but I know, if I do it then I won't be able to let go of him.

He slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at me with those eyes which held tears, devastated.

Jimin: Say anything, please.

He said and cupped my face, rubbing my cheeks with his thumb, gently.

Y/N: Jimin... we..

I took his hand in mine. There was a lump, formed in my throat, making it harder for me to speak. I couldn't say anything. Every passing second seemed like an hour.