quick note

im back here after so long and i find my book has 22x more views than it did months and months ago when i havent even updated in so long.... holy shit!

that being said, i don't write much anymore but  i wrote this a long time ago so IM WELL AWARE that some things dont make FULL SENSE because i chose to ignore a lot of details to make my story work but i also know that draco and aurora's relationship is very toxic but that is the point. they are not meant to be together right now. especially with him treating her and other people the way he does. there's a reason why i had planned for them to have a falling out— because draco is not good for aurora and does not deserve her the way that he is in the story. so i am not at all trying to romanticize draco's bigotry or normalize this type of relationship because it's not okay at all!!

aside from that, i may write and release the rest of the chapters just so this book can be finished bc i really don't use this site anymore or if not i'll post a summary telling you what would have happened in the rest of the book bc i had it all planned, i just never wrote it but now that this story is exploding, i feel kind of a responsibility to finish it. let me know what you guys think.

thank you so much for reading my shitty work!! it means a lot that some of you take interest in my writing because it's always been something i loved doing!

love, roman