Ch23|| New Years Day

Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I can recognize anywhere

- Taylor Swift, New Years Day from the album Reputation

Rd's POV

Its a new year and you know what that means. A lot of things can happen in one year. its take last year for example. I never thought that things would change so rapidly.

I never expected to become friends with Spitfire, Fleetfoot, Surprise, Wave Chill and especially Rapidfire. I never would have thought Soarin and I would ever talk again. Never in a million years I would've guessed that I, the most awesome coolest girl in all of CHS would fall in love, especially with Soarin.

If the future me would've told the past me all of this was gonna happen, past me would've not believed future me. Past me would've thought future me was playing a prank or something like that.

I wasn't supposed to fall in love, but here I am. In a relationship with Soarin Skies and guess what? I'm totally fine with it! Having a boyfriend doesn't make me any less awesome than I was before.

I WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME JUST LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE ( no offense Rarity hehe )

I also would've never thought that one if my best friends would move away as soon as the New Years came. I was disappointed, just like the rest of the Mane 7 were but we all knew Rarity was the most.

December 31, 2019

" I'm really sorry ya'll. I had no idea. Granny Smith barely informed us in the morning" the cowgirl sadly said to us all. She suddenly stared into the fashionista's ocean eyes, leaning in closer for their last kiss.

Rarity's mascara was all ruined, from crying when she heard the terrible news. Some of the washed out mascara reached Applejacks cheeks when they connected their lips. " I love you Rarity. I promise to come back one day" she hugged The purple haired girl and didn't want to let go.

The clock was ticking and Rarity knew it was time fir the cowgirl to leave. " I love you too Applejack, you're my everything. I don't know what I'm going to do without you! "

" The best thing is for you to find someone else who will love you just as much as me. Try to forget about these past memories. I heard Fancy Pants has a huge crush on you" The blonde informed Rarity as she broke the hug. " But it won't be the same without you Applejack. " She continued to sob even more than before. " Nothing will ever be the same"

"  What you thinking? " Soarin asked with a concerned look on his face. I just kept on pacing back and forth on the creaky porch wooden floor with my hands behind my back, pondering about the day everything changed, especially for Rarity.

" Oh, nothing" I sighed. He looked into my magenta eyes, knowing something is bothering me. I finally stop pacing and decide to just keep my feet still.

" Life is really One of a Kind, huh?" I tell the navy haired teen beside me " I never thought things would end up this way" I look deep into the pale blue sky.

" What were you expecting Dash?"

" I don't know Soar, I honestly don't know" I pause, trying to think of what to say next.

" Is this weird?" he asks, trying to look into my magenta eyes but I hesitantly wouldn't look back. I don't want to get trapped into those gorgeous emerald eyes cause once I do, I just want to look into them all day. " What's weird?"

" You know..... being together " he suddenly stopped looking into my eyes and looked into the ground, expecting to hear an truthful answer. Why would he ask that? " Of course not, I'm just worried about Rarity"

Once he heard that sentence he laughed so hard and burst into tears. " You, worried about Rarity. I think the world is ending"

" Skies, you're gonna regret saying that. " I held up my fist, warning him of what might happen next if he kept on making those stupid jokes. Instead of laughing of joy, he laughed of embarrassment " Geez Dashie. I'm just kidding hehe"

I rolled my eyes at the boy " Yeah, sure" I frowned, disappointed that Soarin thinks that I wasn't being serious about being worried. I'm seriously worried. " You Clipper are going to help me on this mission"

" huh?" said the teenager full of confusion, grinning at me " Mission?"

I whispered inside of his ear so that no one can hear my devious, dangerous, most likely will fail plan. " We need to find Applejack by Valentines Day so that Rarity won't be moping all day! Without her true love Rarity is just ..... not Rarity"

" Why should I help you?"
'' Because I'm your girlfriend" I smiled oh, so sweetly as if I was an Angel. " Fine" he replied bluntly, knowing that completing this mission was going to get us into some serious trouble. But I'm ready, totally ready! Rarity is so going to thank me later!

Authors Note:

I'm really sorry about the Rarijack stuff. I know ya'll hate me for that. But hey! Theres plenty of Soarindash. Yeeeeeeeeee

Plus I ran out of ideas for this book so I decided to make Aj moved away, Rarity's sad about that so now Dash and Soar are going to find Aj and convince her to come back to CHS by Valentine's Day. You're allowed to hate me now 😭

Also, so sorry for not updating this book sooner. I was on Writers Block for this specific book 😔. Yes, this was supposed to be a short chapter. Next one will be longer.

But I'm baaaaaaaack! Yeeeeeeeeeeeee ❤💕💖❤💕💖❤💕💖❤💕💖

#Soarindash4life

- Sapphire