About Hoshimi Suzuki

The left eye is blue and, the right eye is red. She dyed her hair red that ends in black. She has scars all over her body and two on her face. Her clothes are a dark red crop top, black shorts, dark red to light red stockings with black garters to keep them up, black gloves, her big sister's blue cardigan that is way too big, boots that are black and dark red. She also has freckles. Her hair is down but has a small side ponytail with a black bow keeping it up. She has fangs because of her quirk. She has a nose piercing, belly button piercing, lip piercing, and six ear piercings each ear. She has a tattoo of two scythes that go into an x on her back for her villain group, and a tattoo of a bleeding heart on her left ankle. Her biological quirk lets her drink blood to nullify other quirks, her quirk given to her by All For One lets her draw stuff to make them real and, he gave her a quirk that lets her be a part cat but; she hides her cat features when doing her villain job and when a spy for All For One. Her big sister died a while after they moved to Japan, so she kept her cardigan. She is very sadistic and loves blood since she has to drink some every day. She has gone a little insane because of the past. Her main weapons are a scythe, knives of all kinds, and two pistols. She loves cats, Eraserhead, learning, France, coffee, blood, scaring people, stain, positive attention and, the people in her group of villains. She hates attention on her, All might Endeavour, dogs, Overhaul, and most people. Hobbies are training, looking for Stain, collecting blood, drawing, singing, dancing, gymnastics, parkour, and cooking. She hides her identity when doing her villain work. Her unhealthy coping mechanisms are smoking, and self-harm.