Backstory

Hoshimi was born in France but given a Japanese name since her parents wanted to move there. When she was four her parents moved there with her big sister. Before they had moved since she could read and write french they all had to learn Japanese to the best of their abilities in a month, she hasn't gotten her quirk yet so her parents were a little worried. Hoshimi's sister decided to take her to the quirk doctor, so they found out she would be a late bloomer. On their way home, some villain came and attacked. Hoshimi's sister had died protecting her. When the police took her home she had a bandage across her nose and one on her cheek. After a week Hoshimi could tell something was wrong with her parents but decided it will go away since they were all grieving. When she turned five her quirk came in and they found out it was a 'villainous' quirk. Her parents didn't like that so they yelled at her how she was a monster and the cause of her sister's death. That night Hoshimi had gone to bed with more bandages on her body, crying, and cuddling up to her sister's cardigan. When Hoshimi turned seven they abandoned her on the streets. she ended up being taken to an orphanage where she was put in a muzzle so she couldn't bite anyone and barely fed or given blood. At thirteen she became a known villain named Prosperine that is the leader of the group known as Reapers.