The Fear Of The Unkown [PT1]

Alexia's POV

I seen some black ripped jeans so I went over to them and grabbed them and then walked around for a little bit grabbing some more things until my hands were full forgetting about trippie.

///////////////////////////////////////////

About 10 minutes went by until I found a changing room.

"Finally" I whispered. I walked into one of the rooms and put my stuff on the hangers in there that were all labelled one said 'thinking about it' another one Said 'no' and the other said 'I love it' and I put hung them all on 'thinking about it' and then I turned around and was about to close and lock the door so I could get changed and then all of a sudden I got pushed back and I tightened my eyes closed because I got scared and I heard the door shut and lock and then I heard somebody laugh a little under their breathe but I just stood there and I felt lips on my neck and them whispering somethin' but I didn't understand what they said and then I felt their soft lips go down lower and they pulled off my croptop..

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" I yelled hoping they'd stop and then it went silent for a little bit and I still had my eyes closed and was up against the wall frozen in fear Because I thought they were gonna rape me and the change rooms as sound proof so I knew if I screamed they'd hit me or get mad.

"Stawty you fine as fuck.." I heard them mumble under their breathe

"who're you? Why are you doing this? Please don't hurt me.. I have a boyfriend he'd find out about this.." I said nervously tightening my eyes closed.

"Okay.. tell me more about your boyfriend." He said a bit deeper and I heard him sit down on the chair in here. I then heard a lighter flicker and I got smell weed as I heard him blow out the smoke in my face.

"Umm... Can you please not blow it in my face.." I tried to say confidently but my voice cracked a lil.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO." He yelled at me and i felt my eyes start to water a little bit and he sighed and took another puff of his blunt.

"Here, put this on. It's a blind fold" he said as I grabbed it from him I was about to open my eyes to put it on..

"NO" he screamed. I froze in fear again and started shaking

"o-oh o-o-ok..." I said as a tear escaped from my eye I was holding in this whole time while I put the blindfold on.

"Good girl" I heard him say as he took a long puff from the blunt.

"Now what..?" He asked a lil scared.

"Strip" he said calmly like it was normal for me to strip in front of a stranger or something..

"ok........" I said as I started taking off my clothes

"SLOWER." He demanded.

"O-ok" i whispered as I was slowly taking my clothes off I head him groan

"mhm.... shawty come here you're gorgeous." He demanded me by the sounds of it. I slowly came to the chair he was sitting on.

"Sit on daddy's lap princess" he said in a deep voice. I was scared and just wanted to get it over and done with so I just did as he said. I was still in my black lace undies and a Lacey bra. I heard him take a long puff from his blunt as he finished it.

"You a stripper shawty?" He asked and i gulped..

"umm.....uhh... Would that be a good or a b-bad thing?" I asked nervous as fuck.

"it depends... Are you or not?" He asked again.

"umm... Do I have to answer that question?....." I kinda Mumbled

"yes a— i mean.." he said and cleared his Throat. I was confussed.. was he about to say my name??? Nahhh... He don't know me.

"Are you a stripper" he asked kinda annoyed

"Um..." I don't want to anwser because.. I am..... And I'm only 16.. plus he is a stranger.. he might hurt me if I say yes...

"Anwser the fucking question." He said almost yelling at me.

"Umm yes.......I only did it for the money.....but I don't really do it anymore because of my boyfriend...." I said really nervous and embarrassed as a couple tears fell down my face.
It went silent for a little bit.

"It's okay shawty nothing to be ashamed of.." He said. He said it kinda calm and friendly and it calmed me down a lot surprisingly.

"Do you know how to give one those private dances?" He asked

"yes.. kind of but I'm not good at it...." I said a lil nervous.

"That's okay shawty you'll get the hang of it." He said that made me really nervous because I realised he wanted me to give him a lap dance..

"Lap dance please. I'll guide you with my hands until you figure it out again" he said

"Ok...." I said embarrassed.

I started giving a stranger a lap dance... and my boyfriend wasn't here to save me or anything..

..TO BE CONTINUED..

Word count: 893